Profile for Sally > Reviews

Black Goth Gothic Velcra Emo Platform Shoes
Black Goth Gothic Velcra Emo Platform Shoes
Offered by HeelzSoHigh

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, cute shoes, 14 Mar 2012
I'm a bit of a 'baby bat' and I was looking for some casual gothic shoes, these were perfect, comfortable and exactly as described.

Stargazer Eyeshadow - Plum 3.5g
Stargazer Eyeshadow - Plum 3.5g

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exact colour in picture, still nice, 29 Dec 2011
I was expecting a dark purple, much like the photo when I ordered it, however I got a bright purple instead, which is fine but I felt misguided. As a product I often use Stargazer and their eyeshadow range is very good quality.

Fine Quality English Pewter Pendant Necklace Gift, Treble Clef Design
Fine Quality English Pewter Pendant Necklace Gift, Treble Clef Design
Offered by Gr8selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 29 Dec 2011
I ordered this for a friend, and it came in a lovely box with a note about pewter and the bag it came in was really nice, my friend loved each part of the gift including the bag! I'll definitely ordered from here again as I also got a free mini pack of strawbs which made my day. The item itself was well worth the cost, the pendant itself looks a bit cheap, but my friend didn't care and I didn't expect much more for the price. Good product.

Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - White
Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - White
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Colour, 29 Dec 2011
I purchased this as a result of watching a few of Michelle Phan's makeup video's. Of course her white liner was of a higher cost than this, but it works just as well for the desired effect. Another plus is that it arrived today, which was quicker than the date expected for it to be delivered.

Stargazer Eye Dust Pearlescent White #31 1.8g
Stargazer Eye Dust Pearlescent White #31 1.8g
Offered by Beautifeye

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 29 Dec 2011
Items arrived today, which was quicker than expected, the powder itself looks very good for a party or to try out different styles on your lids. My only issue is that some of the dust was coming out of the container and this could be a problem if someone ordered it and they opened it to find out the dust if in the packaging rather than the pot. Maybe I'm being sceptical but it's a cause for concern.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 1 Sep 2011
I love this hoodie and it is well worth the price, the inside is soft and it keeps you warm. The only problem is that it was a bit too big and I ordered a Small, but it is worth it and it is a nice piece of clothing

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture not Clear, 1 Jun 2011
I was happy about the product in all, but I was expecting the ring to be able to move more freely, other than that, this is a brilliant choker that can be used alone in the home or for going out

Purple and black lace corset
Purple and black lace corset

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, but good, 1 Jun 2011
When it arrived I was slightly dissapointed that it wasn't exactly like the picture, the pattern is the same, but on the side and back it's just plain purple, not the pattern all the way around.
It's still really nice on, despite how long it takes to get all the clasps lined up and done it's a good value corset for such a low price, I've got another corset that I got for the same price and it was more like a normal top in a corset fashion, starting off on corsets I think this is a good product to buy before getting into the more heavy ones.

Alchemy Gothic (Metal-Wear) Spike Cuff Single Earring
Alchemy Gothic (Metal-Wear) Spike Cuff Single Earring
Offered by All Mall Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than Expected, 15 May 2011
I originally got this for myself, thinking it would be smaller than it was, when it arrived, I tried it on and realised it was too big for me personally, so I gave it to a guy friend, which it suited better, I think opinion on this product is more personal as different people like different things (and sizes)

Necessary Evil Alcis Coat
Necessary Evil Alcis Coat
Offered by Kates Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 15 Mar 2011
From the picture I wasn't quite sure what I was getting, but when the coat arrived I was very pleased.
The exterior looks and feels strong so it won't be pulled apart too easily, and the interior, oh my god, it's really warm and fleecy so comfy for pretty much anything.

Page: 1 | 2