Profile for Buffy Walker > Reviews

Content by Buffy Walker

Buffy Walker (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Old Yeller [DVD]
Old Yeller [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dorothy McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it also, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Old Yeller [DVD] (DVD)
This is a must see for everyone. I grew up in the USA watching this show as a young girl. Bought this for my husband because he didn't have it here in Scotland. He loved it also...

TASSIMO Costa Cappuccino coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Feb. 2015
I love this coffee.. husband thinks it's more milky than the Carte Noire Cappuccino but I like it. It's just too expensive to buy most of the time, so I wait for it to go on sale. I wish they wouldn't charge so much for this coffee!!!!!!

TASSIMO Carte Noire Cappuccino coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful taste, 12 Feb. 2015
This coffee my husband loves... it's stronger (and cheaper) than the costa cappuccino and it's delicious. I recommend at least giving it a try if you are a coffee lover.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ear Plugs out there, 12 Feb. 2015
These are GREAT ear plugs. They fit perfectly in the ear without falling out during the night. Eliminates most all noises. I would recommend this product for anyone who has had problems with your earbuds falling out or making your ear sore. This product does not do that. You can use them for about a week before you have to change them.

TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 6 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but wish it would go on sale again, 12 Feb. 2015
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!! It's just too expensive now. I bought it when it was on sale but can't pay the price they want for it now. I hope it goes on sale again because it's the PERFECT drink!

Premier Housewares Hip Flask - 8 oz  - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Hip Flask - 8 oz - Stainless Steel
Offered by Shop Of Accessories (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Too big for the hip pocket but great for an inside jacket pocket, 12 Feb. 2015
We used this for a Quaich ceremony for our wedding and it worked perfectly. Too big for the hip pocket but great for an inside jacket pocket.

Ability Superstore Pill Splitter
Ability Superstore Pill Splitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 9 Aug. 2014
Works great for what I need it for

Robert Langdon Omnibus: "Angels and Demons", "The Da Vinci Code"
Robert Langdon Omnibus: "Angels and Demons", "The Da Vinci Code"
by Dan Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Brown Delivers again, 24 May 2013
I love Dan Brown!!!!!!!!!! If you have read Dan Brown before, then you should read this book. It's exceptional. I think everyone should read all of Dan Brown books. They open your mind to a new way of thinking. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea on the market, 27 Dec. 2012
I think this tea is the best tea on the market. It gives me a nice calm buzz when i drink it before bed. Great to relax with at night. This tea has a great taste. I make mine with honey and really enjoy the nice buzz i get from it.

Swanson Superior Herbs DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice) (385mg, 180 Chewable Tablets)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good product, 27 Dec. 2012
I have barrett's and decided to try these as an alternative to the proton pump inhibitors. What a wonderful product. I have been using for a few days now and I can already tell they are working wonders. They do not have the terrible side effects as my other medicine. I would recommend these to anyone who hates the side effects of proton pump inhibitors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3