Profile for Buffy Miles > Reviews

Content by Buffy Miles

Buffy Miles (Minden, LA, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Robert Langdon Omnibus: "Angels and Demons", "The Da Vinci Code"
Robert Langdon Omnibus: "Angels and Demons", "The Da Vinci Code"
by Dan Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Brown Delivers again, 24 May 2013
I love Dan Brown!!!!!!!!!! If you have read Dan Brown before, then you should read this book. It's exceptional. I think everyone should read all of Dan Brown books. They open your mind to a new way of thinking. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea on the market, 27 Dec 2012
I think this tea is the best tea on the market. It gives me a nice calm buzz when i drink it before bed. Great to relax with at night. This tea has a great taste. I make mine with honey and really enjoy the nice buzz i get from it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good product, 27 Dec 2012
I have barrett's and decided to try these as an alternative to the proton pump inhibitors. What a wonderful product. I have been using for a few days now and I can already tell they are working wonders. They do not have the terrible side effects as my other medicine. I would recommend these to anyone who hates the side effects of proton pump inhibitors.

Mens 1 Pack Jeep Long Sleeved Thermal T-Shirt In 3 Colours - Large - Grey
Mens 1 Pack Jeep Long Sleeved Thermal T-Shirt In 3 Colours - Large - Grey
Offered by SockShop
Price: 8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but short in the sleeve, 27 Dec 2012
This shirt is a nice tight fit. The sleeves in the picture show that they go all the way to the wrist but they do not. They hit well above the wrist. I just roll it up to my elbow. I do wish the sleeve length was longer.

Ardbeg 10 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl
Ardbeg 10 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl
Price: 40.79

5.0 out of 5 stars What can i say?????, 27 Dec 2012
This is the best scotch out there. At 46% you sure don't need much. A little goes a long way. Great smokey flavor. If you are a scotch drinker this is a must try.

Bodymax Classic Weight Lifting Gloves - Medium (M)
Bodymax Classic Weight Lifting Gloves - Medium (M)
Offered by Powerhouse Fitness
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 27 Dec 2012
These gloves are real nice for working out. They are a perfect fit and well worth the money. I would recommend for anyone who is weight lifting.

Men's Fleece Joggers Track Suit Bottom Jogging Exercise Fitness Boxing MMA Gym Sweat Fleece Trousers (Grey Header, Medium)
Offered by ZOR Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Dec 2012
These are well made and worth the price. They are warm and a perfect fit. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a nice pair of jogging pants

8 x 3M SCOTCHBRITE LINT ROLLERS - NEW STOCK - PET HAIR - FLUFF REMOVAL
8 x 3M SCOTCHBRITE LINT ROLLERS - NEW STOCK - PET HAIR - FLUFF REMOVAL
Offered by san direct
Price: 15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 27 Dec 2012
They are lint rollers that work. What more can you say about lint rollers. They are sticky and do removed lint and fluff

Snuggle Touch Microfibre Throw Praline 140x180cm BRAND NEW
Snuggle Touch Microfibre Throw Praline 140x180cm BRAND NEW
Offered by Skippy`s
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this blanket, 26 Dec 2012
Bought this blanket for my boyfriend. Blanket arrived on time and he really loves it. I would recommend this blanket if you are looking for something to snuggle with while watching tv or reading.

York  Equipment Mat - Large
York Equipment Mat - Large
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible SMELL!!!!, 5 July 2012
I bought this product to use with my weight bench. When I opened it, there was a terrible smell of rubber. I thought airing it out would help but it did not. I got a really bad headache so I thought I would try washing it. Nothing will get rid of that smell. I wrapped it in plastic bag and put it away and will soon bin this product. I purchased the EVA interlocking mat after this and it works great. I would advise staying away from this rubber mat.

Page: 1 | 2