Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Buffy Walker > Reviews

Content by Buffy Walker

Buffy Walker (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
White Dragon of Wisdom Figurine 20cm
White Dragon of Wisdom Figurine 20cm
Offered by GIFTS FOR YOUR HOME

5.0 out of 5 stars My most beautiful dragon, 18 Nov. 2015
I love dragons, but this must be the most beautiful dragon I have ever owned. Excellent work!

Stardust
Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
This is another book that I didn't think I would like but ended up really enjoying it. I think I've seen a movie like this years ago but the book was a page turner.

Dog Waste Pick-Up Dispenser with 40 Bags
Dog Waste Pick-Up Dispenser with 40 Bags
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't walk my dog without it, 18 Nov. 2015
So this is the dispenser that I use with the bags that I reviewed. Very handy to put on the leash and not worry about forgetting your bags. This is the 2nd one I have bought as the clip seems to be a bit flimsy and does break but at this price, I don't complain.

Repent
Repent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Repent (Kindle Edition)
Oh my what a great story! I just got it and didn't even really think I would enjoy it, but I was totally wrong. Couldn't put it down.

hef Aid W863 - 3 Pet Food Can Covers
hef Aid W863 - 3 Pet Food Can Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lids, 18 Nov. 2015
Ok these are lids for cans.... they work! Not much else you can say... they don't break and fit on every can I have tried so far.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
Offered by DiscountDIVA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Nov. 2015
Thsi prodcut does the job but doesn't have a great smell like the other one I wrote a review on.

Miniamo Measuring Cup and Spoon Set (8 Piece)
Miniamo Measuring Cup and Spoon Set (8 Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always can use measuring cups, 18 Nov. 2015
I bought these after moving to the UK because I was use to cup measurements and not ml measurements. These are very handy to have around. Also like they are on a ring so I can just hang them on a hook instead of taking up drawer space.

Bags On Board Rainbow Refill Rolls, Pack of 60
Bags On Board Rainbow Refill Rolls, Pack of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hefty bags, 18 Nov. 2015
These are great with the leash attachement. They are thick and big. I love how they fit on the leash roll holder on my the leash so no worries about carrying bags around.

Joico Smooth Cure Thermal Styling Protectant - 150 ml
Joico Smooth Cure Thermal Styling Protectant - 150 ml
Offered by Your Hair Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Nov. 2015
Great for hot iron but advise to buy 2 bottles because it isn't very big. This also smells fantastic!

The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word
The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word
by Joyce Meyer
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cute Little Book for everyday life!!!!, 18 Nov. 2015
A beautiful small book that is FULL of the Word. Has a list for every situation you can be in so that you can speak the Word over that area in your life. I LOVE this little book!!!!!! Thanks Joyce for continuing to give us what we need to enjoy everyday life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4