Profile for Buffy Walker > Reviews

Content by Buffy Walker

Buffy Walker (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ardbeg 10 Year Old Escape Pack With 2 "Shortie" Glasses
Ardbeg 10 Year Old Escape Pack With 2 "Shortie" Glasses
Offered by VinusVinis

5.0 out of 5 stars Ardbeg Punches, 23 Feb. 2016
No one can argue with Ardbeg but this box is so amazing and speaks for the punch that Ardbeg actually offers. It's a wonderful addition to the bar and has caught a lot of people's attention. It's the only whiskey we know that would want to burst out it's packaging!

★ NEW FOR 2016 ★ Efest IMR 18650 3.7v 3500 mAh High Drain Recharging Flat Top Battery | Authenticity Scratch Serial Security | Ecigarette Mod | Eliquid Mod (Double Pack)
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best and long lasting batteries on the market at the ..., 23 Feb. 2016
These are the best and long lasting batteries on the market at the moment. We have found that one battery will last all day so a 2 pack is all you need to keep your e-cig going. Totally satisfied with this product and even more with the seller.

Grawbane Figurine by Nemesis Now
Grawbane Figurine by Nemesis Now
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars My most beautiful dragon, 18 Nov. 2015
I love dragons, but this must be the most beautiful dragon I have ever owned. Excellent work!

Stardust
Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
This is another book that I didn't think I would like but ended up really enjoying it. I think I've seen a movie like this years ago but the book was a page turner.

Dog Waste Pick-Up Dispenser with 40 Bags
Dog Waste Pick-Up Dispenser with 40 Bags
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't walk my dog without it, 18 Nov. 2015
So this is the dispenser that I use with the bags that I reviewed. Very handy to put on the leash and not worry about forgetting your bags. This is the 2nd one I have bought as the clip seems to be a bit flimsy and does break but at this price, I don't complain.

Repent
Repent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Repent (Kindle Edition)
Oh my what a great story! I just got it and didn't even really think I would enjoy it, but I was totally wrong. Couldn't put it down.

hef Aid W863 - 3 Pet Food Can Covers
hef Aid W863 - 3 Pet Food Can Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lids, 18 Nov. 2015
Ok these are lids for cans.... they work! Not much else you can say... they don't break and fit on every can I have tried so far.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
Offered by Barber Supplies UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Nov. 2015
Thsi prodcut does the job but doesn't have a great smell like the other one I wrote a review on.

Miniamo MABMSET8PC Measuring Cup and Spoon Set - 8 Piece
Miniamo MABMSET8PC Measuring Cup and Spoon Set - 8 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Always can use measuring cups, 18 Nov. 2015
I bought these after moving to the UK because I was use to cup measurements and not ml measurements. These are very handy to have around. Also like they are on a ring so I can just hang them on a hook instead of taking up drawer space.

Bags On Board Rainbow Refill Rolls, Pack of 60
Bags On Board Rainbow Refill Rolls, Pack of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hefty bags, 18 Nov. 2015
These are great with the leash attachement. They are thick and big. I love how they fit on the leash roll holder on my the leash so no worries about carrying bags around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5