Profile for RealJoWood > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Linksys X3000 Advanced Wireless N ADSL2 with Modem Router
Linksys X3000 Advanced Wireless N ADSL2 with Modem Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Cisco Linksys, 27 Feb. 2013
I have to say that this modem router is without doubt the easiest router I have ever set up. I did not purchase this from Amazon - but found a better deal (unusual for me). Lovely neat design and like I said - for someone with limited computer knowledge - a doddle to set up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone cover, 27 Feb. 2013
My 16 year old nephew could not be happier with this cover. He is a massive Ronaldo fan. Quality is exceptional and the delivery was prompt. Lovely snap on design that looks lovely on his white iPhone 5.

Aluminium Anodised Alloy Car Tax Disc Holder - Black
Aluminium Anodised Alloy Car Tax Disc Holder - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Tax Disc Holder, 22 Feb. 2013
Well pleased with this product. Tricky to figure out how disc inserts and removes. Lovely little sticky dots to attach to windscreen. Quality product worth the money.

Coconut Bay Car Jar Bonus Pack
Coconut Bay Car Jar Bonus Pack
Offered by Emily Rose Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconutty Car, 20 Feb. 2013
Wow what an amazing service! Took no time at all to arrive. Well impressed. I am a huge fan of yankee candle products and love there scented drawer sachets too. The coconut bay scent is just lovely and they last much longer than your average car freshener.

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Cosmos Marbleised Baked Duo Eyeshadow - 50 Green Glam
Offered by Apex Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Baked Shadow, 17 Feb. 2013
Ordered on behalf of my mother who loves green eyeshadow. Really pleased with the price, promp delivery and good quality. Eyeshadow has a lovely golden shimmer and is long lasting.

Emu Australia Mirrimbah Women's Scarf
Emu Australia Mirrimbah Women's Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Merino Wool Scarf, 17 Feb. 2013
I would give this scarf 6 stars if possible! This arrived promptly, but was just a swiftly snatched by my mother!! She too thought the scarf was an absolute steal and beautifully soft. I have had to re-order myself another, never mind. For those of you in the know...Lola Rose designs scarves too - 100% merino wool also. However they cost over £50. This is a fraction of the price and just as beautiful. Really really really buy this!

Lily Lolo Super Kabuki Brush
Lily Lolo Super Kabuki Brush
Offered by Lily Lolo

4.0 out of 5 stars Kabuki Brush, 13 Feb. 2013
Not as big as I imagined and kind of stiff. Does the job and applied my Guerlain Meteorites well so mustn't complain.

Strictly Professional Eyelash Eyebrow Tint Tinting Kit Dye Black Tint Brush Dish Oxidant
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyebrow Tinting Kit, 13 Feb. 2013
Now I don't have to arrange a specific time to get my eyebrows tinted - I can do them in the middle of the night if the mood takes me :) Lovely easy kit; just use a 2cm squeeze from the tube and add 10 drops of the developing fluid & mix in the little glass dish. Easy.

Alan Silverwood 11" x 2" Tarte Tatin Dish
Alan Silverwood 11" x 2" Tarte Tatin Dish
Offered by Colanders FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Tarte Tatin, 13 Feb. 2013
I originally purchased this pan to cook Nigella's Meatzza in. However, this recipe wasn't as good as it seemed. I then thought what else can I use this pan for? Eureka! It is the perfect size and shape to cook homemade deep pan pizza'a in. As well as Tarte Tatin obviously. Good quality pan but was difficult to clean so not as non-stick as it would appear.

OPI Limited Edition Skyfall James Bond Collection Nail Polish Lacquer - SkyFall (15ml)
Offered by Blue-Marvel

5.0 out of 5 stars OPI, 7 Feb. 2013
Dark maroon nail lacquer. Very vampish, and as OPI are the only brand I use it did not disappoint. You do need 2 coats and to make it extra hard wearing a coat of nail envy over the top works a treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20