Profile for BettyBoo > Reviews

Content by BettyBoo

BettyBoo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Harringtons Complete Rich in Salmon and Potato 2 Kg (Pack of 6)
Harringtons Complete Rich in Salmon and Potato 2 Kg (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars which was absolutely fine for her stomach but she didn't like the taste, 9 Sept. 2015
We have a boxer puppy who is now just over a year old.
She has a very delicate stomach and we have struggled finding the right food for her since finding out she is poultry intolerant. We originally had her on Pets at Home's Wainwrights salmon and potato food, which was absolutely fine for her stomach but she didn't like the taste. I was having to mask it with cod or tuna. A 15kg bag is £43.99 and then with the adding costs of the fish and more to the point that she didn't like it we choose to hunt around for an alternative,
I came across Harringtons salmon and potato and after reading the ingredients and some reviews we decided to give it a go. We brought it while it was on offer (£16 for a 12kg bag) and I am pleased to say our dog loves it! She has been eating this food for about 3 months, her stools are formed and "normal", we have no need to mask it with anything extra but as a treat we add the odd sardine, cod or tuna and it's nearly half the price of what we were originally paying (bonus's all round!). We would recommend this dog food, especially (if like us) you have a four legged friend with a dodgy stomach.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2015 Organised Mum Family Home Planner Wall Calendar
2015 Organised Mum Family Home Planner Wall Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this family calendar, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this family calendar, it's just perfect.
I was a little surprised to see it started from September 2014 but as I only brought it for 2015 I have just discarded the four months in 2014 that I didn't need.
It has six separate sections, perfect for our family of four, plus dog and then an extra that we use for birthday's and anniversaries.
It hangs/flips down with each page holding half of the month so it makes each line/box big enough to write a few separate appointments/messages in.
It also includes it's own pen (which is like a felt tip pen so I have changed it for a biro) and comes with two sheets of stickers (activity/school/Dr's/MOT/Night out etc).
All this for a bargain price of £6 and free postage, one of my Best Buy's of 2015 so far! :)

Ancol Dog Treat and Activity Ball, 15.5 cm
Ancol Dog Treat and Activity Ball, 15.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Noisy rolling around but it's kept our pup quiet!, 28 Oct. 2014
Brilliant, it's kept our little boxer puppy entertained!!!

Ancol Poop Dispenser 60 Bag Refill
Ancol Poop Dispenser 60 Bag Refill

5.0 out of 5 stars Pick up your poop!, 28 Oct. 2014
Good price and does as it should :)

Victorian Cookie Jar x6 650ml with Clear Victorian Lid
Victorian Cookie Jar x6 650ml with Clear Victorian Lid
Offered by Ritchies007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and ideal for childrens parties., 28 Oct. 2014
Good price and ideal for parties etc. Made of plastic and light weight but quite spacious!

Vintage Leather Padded Collar Chestnut 40cm/16"
Vintage Leather Padded Collar Chestnut 40cm/16"
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and well made, 28 Oct. 2014
Lovely soft collar and very well made.
Cheaper than others that we had seen at our local pet shops.

Animate Giraffe Luxury Squeaky Dog Toy, 19-inch
Animate Giraffe Luxury Squeaky Dog Toy, 19-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cudly, 28 Oct. 2014
Lovely soft dog toy and well made

Peugeot 307 Petrol and Diesel Owners Workshop  Manual: 2001 to 2008 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Peugeot 307 Petrol and Diesel Owners Workshop Manual: 2001 to 2008 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Martynn Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes manuals, always recommended!, 28 Oct. 2014
As always, Haynes manuals are brilliant! Very clear instructions.

JW Pet Company Toy Good Cuz - Medium
JW Pet Company Toy Good Cuz - Medium
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
Noisy but the pup loves it!

Pet Tag Bone Shape Alloy 32mm Pink MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Pet Tag Bone Shape Alloy 32mm Pink MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Offered by Melian Pet, Farm & Equestrian Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and received quickly, 28 Oct. 2014
As described, good quality and received quickly. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4