Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. C. Rhodes > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Rhodes

Mrs. C. Rhodes

Page: 1 | 2
Summit Wellington Boot Bag - Black
Summit Wellington Boot Bag - Black
Offered by The Worldwide Mint

2.0 out of 5 stars Wellie bag, 13 Dec. 2012
The quality of this product is good, but I found it very small in size. I wanted to store my wellies in this bag and my shoe size is only size 4, and it was a real tight squeeze to get them in the bag. Do not buy this product if your shoe size is any bigger than this, because they will not fit. Very disappointed, this seems more like a bag for a child's pair of wellies, not an adults.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose adapter, 13 Dec. 2012
I have a Bose sounddock and wanted to use my new ipod nano (7th generation)with it. I knew I needed an adapter and in the end, after reading all the negative reviews about cheaper versions of this adapter, decided to buy the more expensive Apple one. (This was also after getting advice from Bose themselves about which was the most suitable adapter). I have to say that it works perfectly and all the functionality of my Bose remote control still works the same as with my old ipod nano. Glad I decided to pay the additional cost for a trouble free solution to this problem.

Cover-Up Sony Reader PRS-T1 / PRS-T2 Natural Hemp Cover Case (Book Style) - (Sahara Brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cover-up case, 12 Oct. 2012
I love this e-reader case. Bought a new white sony prs-t2 and read somewhere that you needed to be careful of dark cases as it might cause discoloration in time. It looks very smart and the inside flap is very useful for holding small paper documentation. It is a good fit and am very pleased overall, except that I think it is a bit expensive, so therefore could not give the review a 5 star rating.

EyeCatchKnitwear- Women's One Size Bolero Knit Shrug White
EyeCatchKnitwear- Women's One Size Bolero Knit Shrug White
Offered by SPHERE

4.0 out of 5 stars Shrug, 19 Oct. 2011
Bought this to take on holiday for cool evenings. It looks great and is a perfect fit. Very pleased with lacy pattern, it washes well and reshapes by itself.

EyeCatchKnitwear - Lilly Crochet Knit Shrug Black
EyeCatchKnitwear - Lilly Crochet Knit Shrug Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Shrug, 19 Oct. 2011
Love this shrug, looks quite dressy for going out in the evening. Little tricky to put on, as it is quite lacy, don't put your jewelry on until last as it might snag. Overall very pleased, good fit for me as I am quite small. Length in arms is perfect for me, but believe other people say it was too short.

Big Tunes Destination Dance
Big Tunes Destination Dance

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivation music, 19 Oct. 2011
Bought this to listen to whilst on my treadmill. I absolutely love it, gives me the motivation to run faster and I don't get bored listening to it as it has loads of tracks.

Gelert Lynton Padded Recliner - Forest Green
Gelert Lynton Padded Recliner - Forest Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Recliner, 18 Sept. 2010
Extremely impressed with the value for money of this recliner, especially compared to the Lafuma range. It is very comfortable, well made and easy to use, locking positions very useful. The only one criticism I have is that my feet do not touch the floor when I sit in it as a chair, which it did in the Lafuma range, but I guess for the difference in the price, this is a small niggle, ( I am only 5' 2" tall). Would highly recommend this recliner.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Book Style Case Cover for Sony Portable Digital Book eReader PRS-600 Series Touch Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case, 23 Jun. 2010
Really love my Sony ereader, so thought it was worth the investment to purchase a leather case to protect it. Was not disappointed with the item when I received it and the quality is excellent. Do not regret this purchase.

ULTIMATEADDONS UK AC MAINS CHARGER FOR SONY eBOOK READER PRS-600 TOUCH EDITION
ULTIMATEADDONS UK AC MAINS CHARGER FOR SONY eBOOK READER PRS-600 TOUCH EDITION
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony E-reader charger, 23 Jun. 2010
Much better to have this charger than connecting to your pc. Gives you more flexibility as you can read at the same time that it is charging (and is much quicker to charge). Agree with other comments made that this item should have been included as part of the package with the e-reader.

Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

3.0 out of 5 stars Dyson Flexi Crevice tool, 1 Sept. 2009
Very useful tool for those awkward places in the house and in the car, but the nozzle end does clog up quite quickly, so a but frustrating at times. On balance I would still say that it is a useful tool as it would be difficult to clean those difficult places without it.

Page: 1 | 2