Profile for Squishy > Reviews

Neutrogena Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Lotion Spf 55, 3 oz
Neutrogena Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Lotion Spf 55, 3 oz
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars burns skins - beware, 18 April 2015
I tried this for the first time this week and depiste never having a reaction to any product before, I have been left with itchy, red burnt skin and bleeding spots all over my chest and neck area where i applied the cream. Several days later and the painful, burnt rash is still very evident and causing a great deal of distress. Please be very careful and certainly do not put this anywhere near your children.

Maya Fiennes - Yoga for Real Life [DVD]
Maya Fiennes - Yoga for Real Life [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 Dec. 2012
I am a huge fan of Maya's work and the Detox and De-stress DVD is one of the best I have ever done and can be quite life changing. I have collected nearly all of her dvds and love her book so was really looking forward to having an 'all-in-one' dvd with working through the chakras. However, it didn't seem to have the same spirit/soul as her other dvds, it was rushed like other reviewers have said but also, the music was so disapointing - it didn't add anyting to it and gave it no atmosphere. In Maya's other dvds her music is beautiful and I have actually bought cds of hers because of it but I was surprised that she didn't match the music to the dvd as well this time.
Sorry Maya, I hate to say it but this one just didn't have your special kundalini magic. I will use it occasionally to mix up my other Maya dvds but can't give it full marks this time round.

The Cake Decorating Bible: Simple steps to creating beautiful cupcakes, biscuits, birthday cakes and more
by Juliet Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, 3 Oct. 2012
I absolutely love the layout and style of this book. I am quite good at making basic sponge cakes but absolutely useless at decorating - the children know not to ask me for anything fancy for their birthdays! But Juliet writes in such a positive, down-to-earth way, I might actually be tempted to try. There are loads of little tips and ideas as well as the recipes themselves that Fancy Nancy use in their cakes. A definite cake bible for me!