Profile for Mr S Cresswell > Reviews

Content by Mr S Cresswell

Mr S Cresswell

The Oracles of Troy (Adventures of Odysseus) (The Adventures of Odysseus)
The Oracles of Troy (Adventures of Odysseus) (The Adventures of Odysseus)
by Glyn Iliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars As with the authors previous books well researched beautifully written story brings Odysseus to life, 24 Mar. 2015
As with the authors previous books well researched beautifully written story brings Odysseus to life . Just can't understand why it's only available in soft cover and not in hardback, sorry just prefer the feel of a hardback book,doesn't prevent one being thoroughly engrossed in the storyline as per his other books about the Trojan wars. Looking forward to his next book, but hope that they offer a hard back edition.
Stewart

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Wallet Black)
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good feels good and I don't think you could beat ..., 19 Nov. 2014
fits the phone perfectly ,looks good feels good and I don't think you could beat it beat it for two or three times the price.
Stewpot.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant watch, 6 Dec. 2013
Great looking watch which really feels and looks good on the wrist. Only had the watch for a week so can't say how long lasting it is,or will be ,but all the other reviews, I've read have said how tough Timex is and for less than £70 quid I'm prepared to give it a try.The indiglo light is great in the dark and the fluorescent hands and digit spots are great in the near dark,have to say that display really well thought out. The wrist band was much too big for my wrist but the local jeweller only charged £5 to alter it so not much of a problem.Only thing that may surprise anyone is the second hand which is actually the stop watch sweep hand the 6.00 dial is the counting second hand.Ive only given the watch 4 stars as I haven't had it longer than a week so wouldn't give it 5 stars but have no grumbles about the watch.

Remote Control RC1101
Remote Control RC1101
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars freeview plus life saver, 1 Jun. 2013
been having a lot of problems with my hitachi freeview plus box and was going to get a new one but a friend had similar problems with his and told me that it was the remote that was the problem,so for under £10.00 I thought it's worth a try .Hey guess what with the new remote all the problems I was having have vanished and the box is working like new .it's saved me well over £150.00 and renewed my faith in hitachi hard disc drives.So if your having problems with your set top plus box try a new remote it worked for me and I have still got all my precious saved programmes on my freeview plus box