Profile for H. Nicholson > Reviews

Content by H. Nicholson

H. Nicholson (Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SODIAL 4GB Ultra Slim Small MP3 MP4 FM Radio Video Photo Music Movie Player
SODIAL 4GB Ultra Slim Small MP3 MP4 FM Radio Video Photo Music Movie Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Merde, 1 Mar. 2014
poor packaging, cracked box, setting in spanish, clearly used before, managed to find language settings and reformat disc to remove all other data. powers off but no battery life so needs recharging to turn back on. Bought for my neice, loaded mp3 and plays them ok but really poor menu paths and buttons. What did I expect for £10!

Drive - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Drive - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 Mar. 2014
Loved the movie the soundtrack was so distinctive and hypnotic I had to buy. love it and listen to it regularly, a great 80's feel.

LENOGE® [19V 3.42A 65W] Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Acer Aspire 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5101 5102 5110 5310 5315 5334 5335 5500 5510 5512 5513 5520 5530 5535 5536 5580 5600 5610 5612 5633 5650 5670 5680 5715 5720 5730 5735 5738 5741 5810 5920 Power Supply with UK Mains Cable
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little adaptor, 22 Dec. 2013
Bought this a few months ago as wanted an additional power cable for my laptop as my battery is shot and it needs to be plugged in all the time. It works, the cable is shorter than the cable that came with the product which is great for me as it is tidier. Arrived promptly and well packaged, great price too.

LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
Offered by Seal Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Dehumidifier, 22 Dec. 2013
Bought this last month after buing a second hand car that had been stood and felt really damp inside. Since using this I have had no problem with a misted windscreen for weeks, even after dashing in and out in heavy rain, the rear windsceeen still mists up though, but there is water in the boot, so I may buy another of these for the parcel shelf. It is really robust, has a moisture indicator and removable dessicant bags. Car has just started to mist up now so on the advice of another reviewer said dessicant bags are in the oven for 30 mins at 110c to dry it out and reuse. Highly recommended if your vehicle mists on the inside.

Bedroom Decorative Mirror- Etched FAIRY 10cm Acrylic Safety Mirror
Bedroom Decorative Mirror- Etched FAIRY 10cm Acrylic Safety Mirror
Offered by Mirrors-Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet addition, 29 May 2013
lovely little mirror bought as a gift for my neice who loves it and has it on the wall in her room

Nemesis Now Heather Fairy Figurine Ornament
Nemesis Now Heather Fairy Figurine Ornament
Offered by The Fairy Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely figurine, good value., 29 May 2013
Bought this for my niece who is 9, a good well detailed figurine, definately not a toy but fairly robust, good value. My only comment is that the purple is a lot stronger in the picture, actually it is more a heather/grey but still happy with purchase.

Born to Die
Born to Die

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Born to Die (Audio CD)
I agree with all the good reviews here. I had never heard of her (it was an amazon recommendation) but had heard and loved Video Game so if you like the singles buy the album, you will not be disappointed. Fabulous to drive to. An amazing talent.

Kitchen Craft 3-Piece Bar Craft Stainless Steel Cocktail Set
Kitchen Craft 3-Piece Bar Craft Stainless Steel Cocktail Set

4.0 out of 5 stars shoddy packaging, 1 Aug. 2011
This was purchased as a gift and I was very dissapointed with the packaging. The box had been put into a jiffy bag and had been crushed in the post. The box itself was not sealed, the items not inserted correctly and were dusty and had fingerprints on them. I had to wipe the box clean and the contents before I could wrap them. Thankfully no items were damaged and seem fit for purpose and reasonable quality for the price, although not yet used. Arrived promptly but just not good enough on the packaging.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything!, 17 Jan. 2011
I bought this as a stocking filler for my gadget mad boyfriend, it turned out to be the suprise hit! Its not much bigger than a golf ball, makes a lovely satisfying little whoosh when you open the bellows and it packs some Db punch with great tone and no distortion at top volume!! My boyfriend demonstrates it to everyone who comes round, who all gasp in amazement, we have just moved house and have not even bothered to unpack the stereo yet as this little thing plugged into any mp3 player will fill a room enough for a small party and motivate all the cleaning and unpacking going on! I can't recommend it enough and for a great price too, however he has just found out you can link them up so I'm not sure how many we will end up with.... Men!!!

More Language of Letting Go: 366 New Meditaions (Hazelden Meditations)
More Language of Letting Go: 366 New Meditaions (Hazelden Meditations)
by Melody Beattie

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a book, 15 Sept. 2009
I love this book, It gets me through upheaval in my life and I still dip into it now. I bought it in a fairy boutique on recommendation of the owner. and am just buying a fourth copy for another friend.

Melody shares a personal daily experience, mistake or memory, with hindsight. She shares what she has learned and writes in a very real and human voice, telling us not to be so hard on ourselves, to see what we can achieve and what we can and have already overcome. Based on her experiences of addiction and grief it is not about that, nor is it heavy, depressing or negative, instead it focusses on simple issues of daily life, relationships and those things that touch all of us.

Melody is about letting go of our self imposed limitations and embracing experiences of life, always supportive and always balanced, a gem of a book.

Page: 1 | 2