Profile for Klaire Lou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
100ml Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
100ml Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows all your hair...., 22 April 2015
Nicely growing and thickening up my eyelashes and brows.
Eyelashes feel like little brushes now.
Also added to homemade hair mask to help my hair grow (its working).

Shea Butter Unrefined 100% Pure, Raw, Natural & Organic | African Shea Butter Cream For Eczema, Penetrates Deep Through Layers of Skin, Speeds Up Cell Renewal, Re Moisturizes & Repairs Hands, Feet, Lips, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy To Prevent Stretch Marks - Benefits For All Skin Lotion Guaranteed! | 100g,250g,500g,1kg
Offered by Penniwise

5.0 out of 5 stars Shea Butter has started off a new hobby!, 22 April 2015
What can I say. This is so amazing. The best thing is when you purchase they send you a link of how to make your own homemade creams, hair masks etc. Well what can I say, I've made allsorts with the shea butter plus coconut oil as a base. I've purchased all kinds of oils and bottles.
I've been set off on a new hobby that I love.
Might I add with gorgeous hair and skin.
Thanks for the wonderful shea butter, it smells amazing and now the house is filled with lotions and potions. Everyone is going to be getting my creations for birthday presents etc.

100ml Jojoba Golden Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
100ml Jojoba Golden Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil., 22 April 2015
Lovely in homemade face cream and hair mask. Will buy again. Also add a little to hair conditioner to get extra soft hair.

50ml Rosemary Essential Oil
50ml Rosemary Essential Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi use oil, 22 April 2015
Lovely oil, great for many uses. I use for homemade face creams and hair masks. Thickens hair lovely. Also rub a few drops between hands keep pesky head lice at bay for my 3yr old very long haired daughter. Gorgeous smell too.

Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 10kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 10kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for aches and pain and detox of nasties in your body!, 23 Feb. 2015
The most important thing you will need for your body a must have.

I researched Epsom Salts an the need for magnesium.
We are all magnesium deficient due to low levels in soils these days and the fact that it is very difficult to absorb through our stomachs, it needs to go into the skin. Please research the benefits of magnesium. I was drawn to this for the detoxifying of heavy metals and chemicals in the body.

When you first use it, make sure its in the evening and you can just put your pjs on and relax as you wont want to do anything else.

Great for aches and pains too.....

You will rebuy im sure.

NOTE do not use with other products in bath like soaps etc, or at least till you have had a 15 min soak as it interferes with the absorption.
I use with few drops of lavender oil then after 15 mins wash as normal.

Playmobil 5276 Wild Life Noah's Ark
Playmobil 5276 Wild Life Noah's Ark

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seen quality like this in toys before!! Amazing., 23 Feb. 2015
The most fun I have had in ages, plus my 3 year old daughter!

This is my first ever Playmobil purchase and im absolutely hooked. The quality of this is unbelievable. Every figure and piece is a work of art in its own right.

Beautiful ark quite big but has now been placed in the bath (yes you can do that as you can also purchase a motor) keeps my daughter very happy when im washing her hair. Noah and Hagar however are living elsewhere with some other ark characters playing happily.

NOTE- this takes AGES to put together, every piece needs assembling BUT it is the most fun ever!!! Just try and assemble in advance as I did before her birthday or do it with your child if they are a little older as it is super fun and educational.

I need more Playmobil!!

Blush Professional 6 Colour Contour / Blush Palette
Blush Professional 6 Colour Contour / Blush Palette
Offered by Blush Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning to contour., 23 Feb. 2015
I must like this as I bought one for my best friend too at Christmas.

A great starting product for learning to contour.

The colours are lovely and I absolutely love the cheek blushers.

Only one reservation the brown sits in my pores on my cheeks and can make them look a little dirty so I use it sparingly.

Very good value for money as contour palletes are hard to find at this price.

PME Seamless Professional 8" Round Cake Pan/Tin 3" Deep
PME Seamless Professional 8" Round Cake Pan/Tin 3" Deep
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for perfect shaped cakes!!!, 23 Feb. 2015
I have 2 different sizes of these PME cake tins as they are outstanding.

Due to the design and thick/quality edges your cake does not peak in the middle which is great if you are going to decorate with sugarpaste etc.

These clean really, really well too and just look professional.

Ditch the cheapies you have picked up over the years from the supermarkets and bargain stores and make cakes!!!

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre With Additional/Spare Freezable Ice Cream Bowl + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for healthy/tasty ice creams and sorbets., 23 Feb. 2015
This is fantastic. Turn virtually anything into ice cream or sorbet/slush.

Great for healthy lifestyles as you can make beautiful ice cream out of fantastic natural ingredients very quickly.

I bought the extra tub, not needed it yet but bet I will do in summer.

Make sure you have some room in your freezer for the tub that has to stay in there till its frozen enough to churn your ingredients!!
Oh and buy something to store any leftover ice cream in the freezer as its not meant to be store in the tub as it will go solid.

Making my 3 year old lovely healthy natural ice cream now. Also great for mango lassi, works a treat.

NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets
NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars For all the sneezers out there... Go for it!!, 23 Feb. 2015
This is amazing. Ok so I was extremely scared and worried about this I was sure it was going to hurt. How wrong was I?
Its really easy to do. Its really quite pleasant and strange to think that putting fluid up one side of your nose that it will come out of the other so smoothly.
Now I have "allergies" according to my doctors. Basically I sneeze every day all the time, have tissues everywhere, its awful.
This really, really helps. The first thing that hit me after having the first go was actually being able to breathe and then I drank some water.... Guess what it actually has some sort of flavour I have been oblivious to before due to my bunged and inflamed nostrils.

To all the sneezers and snotters out there try it! you will be amazed.

Page: 1 | 2