Profile for Mrs Ba Ba > Reviews

Toy Story 3 Classic Mr Potato Head
Toy Story 3 Classic Mr Potato Head
Offered by RedTag Event

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr PotatoFUNhead :), 14 Oct. 2013
I am 28 now and this still makes me laugh!! One of the coolest little toys ever! Simple, funny, and reminds me of those old type glasses with mustache my granddad used to wear to make me laugh! Lots of fun for me and my little :) He loves to remove all bits and pieces after I attach them in the wrong place and hide them inside mr potato! Really cool toy!

What to Expect the 1st Year
What to Expect the 1st Year
by Heidi E. Murkoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 14 Oct. 2013
This was the second book from this series I bought and I just cannot stress enough how much you need it and how amazing they all are!!! We are first time parents with no help available from family - we live in a different country to them - or friends with kids to turn to for advice on daily basis so this was - and still is !!!- a life saver for us. I have gone through the pregnancy with the first part of the series by my bed, I carried it around with me anytime I had time to read it in a park. It provided so much useful information, advice and help i couldn't believe sometimes that every single question i have ever had was answered in there in simple and easy to process (for a stressed out and always tired mum) way. The first year part was also used on a daily basis and we loved it very much. Now we are going through toddler years part and let me tell you it does not disappoint! All those little (and bigg - errr..) problems you are about to encounter on a path of parenthood, the ones you thought can only happen to you!! ;) are described in there and there is bucket loads of advice how to solve them. The best book ever! Very highly recommended!

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Animals
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Animals
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars nice 'old fashioned' toy, 14 Oct. 2013
We just received the magnets and both me and my little boy really like them. They are very nicely made. Lots of them, nice bright colors, very realistic images so its easy for my little one to recognize his 'moos' and 'woaw woaws' ;D - he got very excited as soon as he discovered the dog magnet! They all went up straight on the fridge. Also there is a little wooden box they come in. Its a shame there is no cover so they can be stored when not in use - that's why only 4 stars. I love the old fashioned feel about them and Im sure my son will play with them for a long time.

LeapFrog Farm Mash-Up
LeapFrog Farm Mash-Up
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FUN!!, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Farm Mash-Up (Toy)
This is such a cool toy!!! Fantastic idea. Encourages kids to learn colors, and hand to eye coordination, teaches all interesting and fun facts about the animals and it just so much fun to put the puzzles together - if you get two wrong ends a fun song will start playing. If you get it right the animal sound is played. The puzzles can be stored in the little bucket with a handle and they can be and carried around too as the bucket locks with the main part. The toy is much smaller than I have expected but its perfect size for little hands - and not to mention it doesn't take up too much space to store! Looks really good quality too. Really happy with it and my little one really likes it too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Feb. 2013
bought it as a gift for my husband and he really likes it, clips well, looks nice and sends out perfect message

AA Car Essentials Travel First Aid Kit
AA Car Essentials Travel First Aid Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars just what you need, 15 Feb. 2013
exactly as described, well made case, bright color so easy to spot wherever you put it, has all you need inside for cuts etc

Bibetta Sleeved Baby Bib Neoprene in Green Bubbles
Bibetta Sleeved Baby Bib Neoprene in Green Bubbles

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea but not very durable, 15 Feb. 2013
i have two of those already in blue. the third one was purchased as one of the previously bought torn very badly on one of the sleeves. it has been used for around 4 months only and taken care of very well - gentle wash, no tumble drier etc- so i am quite disappointed that is already ruined. I still love the idea and the fabric is very soft and breathable, good size too, dries quickly so decided to buy one more but if this one tears after such short period of time ill look for another brand.

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

4.0 out of 5 stars great book!!, 31 Jan. 2013
Just as expected its a very good book. I have previously made few recipes from 15 min meals series and they were easy to cook and very delicious so wanted to have them all in one place. Each recipe is easily explained, measurements are in grams which makes my life easier, ingredients are widely available in most supermarkets and not very expensive, food looks, tastes great and in my opinion is more on a healthy side. The only problem is the timing: yes you can prepare the meal in 15 min but if you consider only the cooking part. Add prepping your pots and pans plus ingredients and cleaning afterwards and it probably adds up to around 40 min and i must say i am pretty quick around the kitchen. As I practice particular recipes thou it take less and less time each time to make it so maybe at some point i can actually do it in around half the time ;)

Fiona Watts - Thats Not My -Usborne Touchy-Feely 10 Books Collection RRP £59.90 (That's Not My Frog, That's Not My Pony, That's Not My Car, That's Not My Dragon..., That's Not My Polar Bear , That's Not My Bear, That's Not My Teddy , That's Not My Monster..., That's Not My PuppyThat's Not My Kitten)
by Fiona Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 21 Jan. 2013
i bought those for my 8 month old son. i have heard so many positive feedback about the whole series so decided to cut the costs and get 10 at the time and i am really glad i did. they are just the right size for small hands, seem very robust and the fluffy, shiny, shaggy etc patches are just the right size - some books have them slightly smaller than id prefer but overall its just enough for a baby to recognize different texture. bright, clear, big and colorful pictures. a lot of fun to read together. my boy likes to turn the pages and as they are quite thick it makes it easier for him to be able to do it all by himself. good purchase. and arrived in brand new and good condition too - after reading some of the reviews i was slightly worried i might get the used ones.

Bright Starts Grab and Stack Blocks
Bright Starts Grab and Stack Blocks
Offered by Buy Right

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 Jan. 2013
very nice soft blocks. just the right size for small hands. very colorful with clear pictures, letters and numbers, two of them crinkle and two have little bells in them. and they come separately so can be stacked into a tower - my boy loves to knock it down! nicely finished with loops in case you like to attach them to something. would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3