Profile for DD75 > Reviews

Content by DD75

DD75 "G" (UK)

Kitchen Craft 18 cm Master Class Acero Stainless Steel 7 inch Single Bladed Hachoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective and easy to use, 14 Jan 2011
Having seen Nigella's chopper in action I knew it would be very useful in our kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and excellent quality as well as the useful case. It's a lot safer to use because BOTH hands are out of the way of the sharp blades and I thought it may be a bit tricky to get the hang of but absolutely not - its SO easy. Cuts through anything with a simple rocking action, (even tiny pieces of garlic) including whole onions and you'll find yourself wanting to do more adventurous cooking and buy fresh herbs just so you can chop them! If I had to criticise, I'd say it'll make mincemeat of any ordinary chopping board so I'm now saving to buy an indestructible one!

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: London
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: London
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Oct 2009
I would have been lost (in more ways than one!) without this guide during my recent visit to London. Very easy to follow map and guides definitely the best thing to have in your backpack!