Profile for bri > Reviews

bri

The Sand Hide
The Sand Hide

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good. Read, 14 April 2015
This review is from: The Sand Hide (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book the story kept me turning pages a did not anticipate the journey it would take well done thanks for trip.

Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Tool
Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Tool
Offered by NowView

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
I note the instructions are in German only my review would be 5 star but this let it down I regret 3 star only an inclusion of English Instruction with short patch connector will enhance this excellent device

Paying for the Past
Paying for the Past

5.0 out of 5 stars Test of Memory, 16 Mar. 2014
I recall the press coverage of events covered in this book and enjoyed the opportunity to follow the story, I spent 2 days page turning and recommend others to do the same full range of my emotions experienced well done Geoff.

Nokia C5-03 Symbian Touch Screen Sim Free Mobile Phone with Handsfree Headset (WH-102) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars improvement on my nokia C3, 16 Aug. 2012
This is my 12 year with nokia phones each year I upgrade my phone within my budget this is the best Ive had todate nokia give good service my C3 had a faulty screen my contact with them included collection from me free repair and return to me in 7 days good for you nokia. The phone is very good and satisfies all I require from a mid priced phone.

Prestige Smartplus Aluminium Quick and Easy Pressure Cooker - 3 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Aluminium Quick and Easy Pressure Cooker - 3 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars love cooking, 1 Mar. 2011
I disguarded my 6 litre pressure cooker due to lack of space this 3 litre is perfect for one or two people and smaller to store.

Multi Function Mini Oven (852) Ideal for small kitchens, smaller portions.
Multi Function Mini Oven (852) Ideal for small kitchens, smaller portions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect, 1 Dec. 2010
I had serveral mini ovens todate but this has many features that make it top value the neat clean lines with easy access to keep it clean great routisserie removable top hot tray facility all make it a joy to use and have on show, previous ovens were hidden away because they were unsightly, after major cleaning looked well used. The Major let down is the grill my most used part of the oven the elements at top being close to front and rear due to access for hot tray produce a poor result to the food you are cooking and baking a loaf burns the front and back due to close proximity of haligon elements, in conclusion I love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2011 1:34 PM GMT

The Complete Roots Collection: Original Series (30th Anniversary Edition) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Maya Angelou

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it the first time, 1 Sept. 2010
Great to be able to watch the whole story at once
cried to fill a river