Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Ali

Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite enjoyable., 22 Feb. 2015
Not too hard, just enough to get you thinking. Nice to complete a game in a few hours. Good game, would recommend.

Lotus Rink, Women Warm Lining Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 4 UK (37 EU)
Lotus Rink, Women Warm Lining Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 4 UK (37 EU)
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable., 15 Jan. 2015
I would definitely recommend these boots. They are so comfortable and hold up well in colder weather. They are so good that I actually bought a pair for my sister for Christmas.

Santa's Little Friend: A Fun Christmas Picture Story for Toddlers and Young Children (The Purpley-Pink House Series Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 16 Nov. 2014
Not value for money. Not easy to read on kindle and nephew was bored...even in the little time it took us to read it.

Covet Fashion - The Game
Covet Fashion - The Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept, love the content, hate the cost, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Covet Fashion - The Game (App)
This is a great app. I love creating new looks and the challenge of using the items they have stipulated to participate in events. HOWEVER, in order to enter the event, you have to purchase the items yourself which costs way too much REAL money. Sure, you can try to earn the cash and diamonds in the game but what you do earn is in no way enough to allow you to participate in the events. It's a catch-22. The only way out ? Spending a lot of real money. If you don't mind that then I would recommend this app.

Series Streaming
Series Streaming

4.0 out of 5 stars Great app but needs updating., 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
I am really enjoying this app - I am catching up on shows I love and watching new shows that I might not have been exposed to or even considered watching otherwise.

There are only one or two things I would change:
1. The status of shows and the most recent episodes aren't updated quickly e.g. Revolution has ended but it's still showing as active; I am stuck on a cliff hanger with Falling Skies but the most recent episodes aren't being displayed.
2. Additional filters would be nice e.g. being able to filter by genre or status etc.
3. Sometimes the app is slow to respond.

Other than that, great app and would recommend it.

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting game...but not worth £3·99, 25 Jun. 2014
I downloaded the free version and started playing. I found it quite engaging so wasn't surprised to see that I would have to put to unlock further scenes (although I would've preferred that this was made clear prior to download). Anyway, the game was good enough for me to consider downloading the full version but I was put off when I saw the price...basically, I'm not comfortable spending £3.99 on a game that I'll probably only play once...no matter how good it is. Long story short, if you don't mind paying, I would recommend this app from what I have seen so far.

Rummy Plus
Rummy Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rummy Plus (App)
Love this new game, more exciting than standard rummy! Would definitely recommend it. Only problem is getting enough money to play...

Revolution - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Revolution - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Lyons
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 4 Mar. 2014
I've watched the season all the way through a few times now and it gets more addictive each time. It's an interesting concept and the story lines are intriguing.

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Nice colourful game; easy to understand which means my young nephew can play it; quite addictive once you start playing.