Profile for Supermish > Reviews

Content by Supermish

Supermish

Eat Me!: The Stupendous, Self-Raising World of Cupcakes and Bakes According to Cookie Girl
by Xanthe Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 26 Nov. 2013
I love this book, it's unique and interesting to look at before we even consider the recipes. There is a wide variety of recipes for cupcakes a lot of which I have never even seen before. I think it's exceptionally good value for what it delivers!I've bought several cupcake books but this is by far the most diverse and inviting.

The Metabolism Miracle: 3 Easy Steps to Regain Control of Your Weight . . . Permanently: 320
by Diane Kress

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed and delighted!!!!!!, 2 Oct. 2013
I had tried desperately for ten or more years to lose weight using various methods and diets. I stumbled upon this book and bought it as a last ditch attempt. This was 3 months ago and I haven't looked back since. The book makes sense and explains clearly how this will effect the body and gives advice on what to eat/avoid. It is a whole new way of eating/lifestyle change. It is quite tough giving up some of the foods but I no longer have food cravings, raid the fridge every hour and the energy I have regained is astounding. I don't have that afternoon slump anymore and have endless energy. My waistline has decreased by 8 inches(and still reducing) and I have gone from size 18 to size 10. My husband and parents in law have all since adopted the same way of eating with fantastic results. I would highly recommend this book to all, it has given me a new lease of life and my self esteem back.

All Sewn Up - 35 exquisite projects using applique, embroidery, and more
All Sewn Up - 35 exquisite projects using applique, embroidery, and more
by Chloe Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sewing project book out there!, 15 Jan. 2013
I have purchased many sewing books but this surpasses all,I am so pleased with it. The projects are interesting, clearly explained and beautifully presented. The book itself is tactile, bright, cheerful and motivates you to want to have a go at the many wonderful ideas. My favourites are the hanging bird decoration, applique portraits (great as gifts!), placemats and table runner. Plenty for everyone of all ages! Recommend to all!!!