Profile for Bladesman > Reviews

Content by Bladesman

Bladesman (Sheffield)

Deadly Double: A Jess Kimball Thriller AND A Laura Cardinal Thriller (Florida Mystery Double Feature Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 24 Nov 2014
These are great fast paced thrillers with plenty of twists in both novels. I shall now purchase the series to continue reading.
If you like murder mysteries then I urge you to try as you won't be disappointed.

A Well-deserved Murder (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 7)
A Well-deserved Murder (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Katherine John, 9 Oct 2013
A great read with many twists and turns to leave you clueless as to who's done it.

Read and find out!

Dracula's Guest
Dracula's Guest

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read after you've read the original Dracula, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dracula's Guest (Kindle Edition)
After reading Bram's original which I thought was a great novel albeit a slightly disappointing ending then this was a refreshing change of short stories that I would recommend with some real twists. Definitely read as it show's Bram Stoker's talent as a writer many years ago

Ben Sherman R785 Gents Analogue Blue Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Ben Sherman R785 Gents Analogue Blue Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Sherman R785, 15 Jun 2012
I love the look of this watch and is my favourite to wear for all occasions. Battery lasted 6 months from the seller which I've just replaced. What do you expect for the money as I'm a watch addict. Previous purchases from my experience will last you years. Ben Sherman - keep creating these great designs.
My main watch is a Rado which I sport maybe twice a year.

The Album
The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong title, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
This album is actually 'The Album' by MC Panjabi so don't me mislead. I've had 2 of these in years gone by but have sent them on their travels, 1 sits in Goa in Dad's car, the other on Majorda Beach amongst the shacks.I'll be chillin in March in Goa 2012 24/3! Got myself another one as great tunes. Mirza is my favourite.

Trancemaster Vol. 26
Trancemaster Vol. 26

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this if you like Trance, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Trancemaster Vol. 26 (Audio CD)
This is a cracking CD. As I'm old skool I still prefer CD to MP3 etc. This was 0.01p plus £1.86 delivery as don't live in the UK. Result! Just gonna listen to again on the headphones. Bliss!