Profile for Francisca Homem > Reviews

Content by Francisca Homem

Francisca Homem "franciscafh" (Lisbon, Portugal)

500ml High Grade Stainless Steel Flask Thermos Drinks Water Food Container Double Walled 0.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, 2 Sept. 2013
Does exactly what it states and it's very usefull and high quality thermos to carry around everywhere. I highly recommend it.

Willow Tree Child Of My Heart Figurine
Willow Tree Child Of My Heart Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful Piece, 2 Sept. 2013
Every time I look at it I'm totally astonished by the beauty of the piece. I love everything about it, and my baby seems to recognize a familiar scene and always says: "Mummy and I".

Decorate: 1000 Professional Design Ideas for Every Room in the House
Decorate: 1000 Professional Design Ideas for Every Room in the House
by Holly Becker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 11 Oct. 2011
An amazing book with inspirational images of real homes! Ideal for people who are looking for inspiration through simple ideas.

Design*Sponge at Home: A Guide to Inspiring Homes - and All the Tools You Need to Create Your Own
by Grace Bonney

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book with Great Ideas, 11 Oct. 2011
A wonderful book with more than a hundred ideas for people who love décor! It has also DIY projects with great ideas and very simple to do! I truly recommend this book.

K-Pak by Joico At Home 4-Step Treatment
K-Pak by Joico At Home 4-Step Treatment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for hair!!, 14 July 2011
I'm more than pleased with the results shown on my hair since day one I started to use it!
Please keep in mind that shampoo is more used than the other 3, so you'll be out of shampoo sooner.
Great product at a reasonable price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, Great Price, 13 Feb. 2010
I wasn't expecting much but, because it doesn't have the coolest-design-ever but I was well surprised by the product.
Feels super secure and it straps firmly in my arm.
Excellent service and delivery (5*)