Profile for Tuckereaty > Reviews

Content by Tuckereaty

Tuckereaty

Mini Adjustable Tripod for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 / 5s / 5c and Apple iPod Touch - 360 degree swivel - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by Deviltronics Ltd
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item, 28 Mar 2012
I didn't buy this off here, but I looked at these reviews before buying and I don't think they really represent the product very well, so I want to set the record straight. I also looked for a review on youtube which helped me a lot.

I bought this primarily for my ipod touch 4 which is much thinner than any iphone or other ipod but it holds it well and firmly in place. The top adjustment part is on a spring I'd imagine so that's how it's held in place so well. There is also some thin foam on the inside to stop your phone/ipod from getting scratched or damaged. I also have a blackberry touch 9800 (I think) and it also fits in with no problems.

Yes the item does seem a bit cheap but for the price, I'm not actually fussed. I don't know how people have broken them so quickly? Perhaps their tripods were faulty or they were just being a bit too rough with it? Who knows. Mine is fine, and the fact that the legs extend is brilliant.

The ball fixture that allows the holder to move '360 degrees' needs to be screwed tight, obviously don't move the ball without unscrewing because you'll just wreck it. But again this feature does the job.

Even if the bottom half does break, I know I can invest in a better tripod and just screw the ipod/phone holder on to the top of it, so it's worth it just for that really.

All in all this product is worth the money, it's cheap and cheerful but it does the job. I hope this helps any prospective buyers make a more informed decision.

19V 4.74A Toshiba PA3516E-1AC3 Replacement Laptop / Notebook AC / DC Adapter / Charger with Qubz 1 year warranty and UK mains lead included
Offered by Qubz
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original, 17 Jan 2012
I received my charger the next morning after ordering - I did choose Express Delivery and to be honest, at 12.99 for express delivery, I would have been disappointed if it hadn't arrived next day.

Anyway, the charger itself is much lighter and certainly smaller than the original Toshiba one. I don't know why people have said they've had problems with the length of the cable, it's about the same length as my original one, maybe a bit shorter but it's still long. All in all it works fine. As stated by other reviews, the fact that the bit that plugs into the laptop is L shaped is brilliant because the rubber casing for the wire broke on my old charger due to strain.

Works brilliantly and at a really good price (despite express delivery charges but there's not much you can do about that), very well recommended.