Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Virgin Media Type 13 Remote for TiVo
Virgin Media Type 13 Remote for TiVo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jan. 2014
Came quickly, no problems works brilliantly. Feels good, and no sign of the paint rubbing off the buttons after a couple of months use

BRAND NEW FOR ACER ASPIRE 5536G, 5553G, 5625G, 5738G, 5738Z LAPTOP ENGLISH KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT BLACK COLOUR
Offered by WishingDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jan. 2014
Excellent product, just like the original. I am on my second one now, from the same company. No fault of the company though, one of my kids picked a key off and it wouldn't go back. Not the fault of the supplier though, the original design, whilst great for typing on, is easy fodder for kiddy winks. Fits my old Acer 5553g no problems.

What Planet Am I On?
What Planet Am I On?

4.0 out of 5 stars funny, 16 Dec. 2013
A good read, love the way Shaun writes how he speaks, like reading a book by one of the lads, which for a commoner like me is a good crack

Get Off Your Arse
Get Off Your Arse

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a business book, THE businessbook!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Get Off Your Arse (Kindle Edition)
OK I will be honest, I have never read a business book in over a decade. As a matter of fact when my teacher presented some graph about breaking even withing two years, I walked out and went to smoke pot instead. That was the last lesson I attended. So why did I buy this book? Well I am starting my own business, and I heard there was a book about business that was a good read and it was. Informative, funny and read like a story. So don't waste money on books that are dryer then Ghandi's flip flop baking in the sun, and buy this instead!

2600: The Hacker Digest - Volume 2
2600: The Hacker Digest - Volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Before my time but an insight into the past, 30 Jan. 2013
This provides information about systems past and although I was only born in 1985 it gives a great insight into the hacker /phreak science back them

Ghost In The Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker
Ghost In The Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker
by Kevin Mitnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Hacktastic!, 27 Sept. 2012
As someone in the hacking community I found this book to be an excellent read, exciting and technologically interesting. This book is an expose of the weakest piece of the puzzle in information security; the human element. Through Social Engineering Mitnick gained access to countless company source code repositories, but in a time before the "hacking for profit" paradigm shift, he did it only for a scalp.

The cat and mouse game portrayed in this book, a battle of whits against the FBI if you will is exciting, humorous and sometimes filled with personal strife which reads like a Hollywood blockbuster. It's good to see Kevin has gotten the true story out after all these years.

KEVIN FREE!