Profile for Johnaa > Reviews

Content by Johnaa

Johnaa

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Eventually a good product., 8 Oct 2012
I ordered this product and the royal mail couldn't find my adress and returned the product to the seller. I had to contact the seller to find this out, and felt maybe they should have contacted me. Then when they re-sent the product it arrived but was not a sealed product and evidently had been used as there was oily residue on the foot pads. However, the seller offered to replace the product for free using a freepost adress, or 10% refund plus postage and packaging refund. I felt these where acceptable compensations.
The product itself, is a great product and easy to use. It was a gift for one of my friends and they are very happy with the product.

Around The World In 80 Gardens : Complete BBC Series [DVD] [2008]
Around The World In 80 Gardens : Complete BBC Series [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Monty Don
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 12.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd., 11 Sep 2012
This product is fantastic. Monty is a pleasure to watch, and the gardens he looks at are beautiful. The gardens range from traditional English gardens to more modern and functional gardens. My friend enjoyed watching my copy so much that I had to order her a copy from here too.

The Armando Iannucci Shows [DVD]
The Armando Iannucci Shows [DVD]
Dvd ~ Armando Iannucci
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality comedy, 11 Oct 2011
This is a sketch show of many random situations and social commentary. Because of some of its references it shows its age a bit. But Armando Iannucci is on top form with this program, making this dvd a must have. A very funny program.