Profile for Mr. Robert Sumner > Reviews

Mr. Robert Sumner

King: My Autobiography
King: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Words direct from the great man., 22 May 2014
Enjoyable easy read about the life of a Spurs legend. Comes across as a genuinely nice man who appreciates how lucky he is despite his numerous injury problems.

Hoover CleanJet CJ800 2.5 Litre Carpet Washer 800W
Hoover CleanJet CJ800 2.5 Litre Carpet Washer 800W
Offered by No1Brands4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - great job!, 4 Mar 2013
Just used the Hoover carpet washer for the first time this morning. All I can say is brilliant!

We had considered replacing some of the carpets and then thought we would look at carpet cleaners as an option. We have the Hoover steam mop and are very pleased with this, so hoped the Hoover carpet washer would be as effective - pleased to say the results are fantastic and the product is so light and easy to use we could not be happier. It is a little noisy but when you consider what a good job it does, you soon forget the noise as you admire the clean carpet. It is very powerful and makes the brushes rotate very quickly to lift the dirt from the carpet - the carpet has an added 'spring' after the carpet washer has been over and our carpets really do look like new. Will try and post a picture when we do a different carpet downstairs.

It says in the manual to hoover the floor thoroughly before washing to remove any excess debris from the carpet - after using the hoover carpet washer I don't think much of my old dyson as the hoover lifted so much more off the carpet than the dyson. Think I will get a Hoover 'hoover' next!

What I really love is that this is a small carpet washer that has a brilliant handle design to make it fold down very small with just a click of a button. It also has a carry handle integrated once the main handle is folded down making it easy to carry about. It is small enough to fit in our lower kitchen cupboard when folded down which is great.

Comes with cleaning solution which smells nice!

All in all very easy to use and has done a great job. Will now lend this to the rest of the family!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2013 1:48 PM GMT

The Glory of Spurs
The Glory of Spurs
by Jim Duggan

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read., 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Glory of Spurs (Paperback)
This is a great book, essential for all Spurs fans, written by someone with a vast knowledge of Tottenham Hotspur. Recommended for all fans of the greatest club in North London.

A Miscellany of Britain: People, Places, History, Culture, Customs, Sport
A Miscellany of Britain: People, Places, History, Culture, Customs, Sport
by Tom O'Meara

5.0 out of 5 stars A Miscellany of Britain, 26 Nov 2007
Great little book, full of fun facts. Perfect for Christmas stocking filler. Thoroughly recommend it.