Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Cumbria, UK)

Girl In A Country Song
Girl In A Country Song
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 July 2014
Amazing 1st release for this new country duo! Love it!

Same Trailer Different Park
Same Trailer Different Park
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, adorable, Love it!, 8 April 2014
I am pretty new to the Country music scene - as a devoted Taylor Swift fan, I started listening to country radio whilst sitting in the office and came across this little gem! Fell in love with Kacey's pure, sweet voice and the brilliantly crafted lyrics.
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for their first taste of country....this girl has the voice of an angel and is ooooozing talent!
In fact.....just a week after I bought this album......it won "album of the year" at the Academy of Country Music Awards on 6th April 2014!!.....and I have booked to go see her in Manchester with my daughter in June! Can't wait! Favourites are.....erm....ahhhh.....every track actually!!!! Each has it's own distinct character and some are really humourous!!
Kacey Musgraves is the next big thing in Country Music!....."Just follow your arrow wherever it points"!!

Owl Cm119 Wireless Electricity Monitor
Owl Cm119 Wireless Electricity Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Sep 2009
Fantastic little gadget - though extremely addictive from the minute it's set up!
I know just what it's costing me to turn on the laptop and write this review!
Bought this after our utilities company advised me our household of 5 (with 2 adults, 2 teenage daughters and a son!) was using twice the national average in electricity.
I can see already this gadget is REALLY going to help!
I can see when the fridge or freezer is kicking in and out, how much things as simple as the microwave switched on at the wall is using.......and what happens when I switch the kettle on or daughter switches hair straightners on!! Eeeek!!
Interestingly - the Sky box which I always assumed was negligable and is ALWAYS on standby, seems to be quite a big offender - even in standby mode, whilst an ordinary digital set top box uses hardly anything even when switched on!
If you need to cut your usage - this works!