ARRAY(0xb514396c)

Profile for C. Rowe > Reviews

Content by C. Rowe

C. Rowe (Redruth, Cornwall, UK)

Coldplay Live 2012 [CD+DVD--CD Case]
Coldplay Live 2012 [CD+DVD--CD Case]
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Album, 1 May 2013
Was well received by recipient! Came in plenty of time for Christmas and well wrapped. Arrived only days after ordering!

Red
Red
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Album, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
Granddaughter loved it! What more can I say, a welcome Christmas present, received in plenty of time and well packaged

Classical Album 2013
Classical Album 2013
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Album, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Classical Album 2013 (Audio CD)
Present was well received at Christmas by a family member! Can't say much more as haven't listened to it myself.

Good Food: 101 Simple Suppers(BBC Good Food)
Good Food: 101 Simple Suppers(BBC Good Food)
by Good Homes Magazine
Price: 3.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Cook book, 1 May 2013
Thought I was buying a simple Nigel slater book was disappointed when it arrived as it was for my dad & he wouldn't cook half of the recipes in this one!

JML Food Sealer Refill Bags
JML Food Sealer Refill Bags
Offered by JML Direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refill bags, 1 May 2013
Serve their purpose, although the first batch smelled of fish, even though there were steaks in the bags, not good, bit off putting, the rest have been ok though!

JML Food Sealer
JML Food Sealer
Offered by JML Direct
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Food sealer, 1 May 2013
This review is from: JML Food Sealer (Kitchen & Home)
My husband is thrilled to bits with this purchase. Works a treat! Freezer is getting fuller by the minute! Thanks

The Complete Illustrated Book of Appetizers, Buffets, Finger Food and Party Food
by Bridget Jones
Price: 13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Book on Buffets, 9 Mar 2012
A valuable addition to my husbands cookery books collection - this one gave him some good ideas for the buffets he caters for at the club!

Sheer Heart Attack
Sheer Heart Attack
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Heart Attack - Queen, 12 Jun 2010
This review is from: Sheer Heart Attack (Audio CD)
I received this cd in time ststed, condition good, and my daughter-in-law was thrilled with her present thank you.

Coming Home
Coming Home
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars We wish the Soldiers were Coming Home, 7 Jan 2010
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
This CD is brilliant it portrays all my feelings about the war in Afghanistan and reminders of Iraq when my son who is in the army, was there , more than once! I was sooo worried all the time and have complete empathy with the Wives, Children, Mums and Dads and extended families of these brave men and women, who are fighting and dying for our country. Bring Him Home is the most poignant song and the Last Post brings me out in goosebumps every time I hear it!
I think the next album should be entitled Bring Them Home and bring all our troops home to the UK.