Profile for Adrian J. White > Reviews

Content by Adrian J. White

Adrian J. White "Lancer" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't look like much, but it fits nicely and securely on ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Delivery prompt. It doesn't look like much, but it fits nicely and securely on my Mercur 34c, and provides good protection for the blade. Doesn't feel flimsy, so we'll see how it wears. Even if it breaks, its cheap,to replace.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Archoil CRD cleaner, 20 Aug. 2014
The customer service from this company is excellent. I called them with a delivery issue (not with this product) and they rectified it at no cost (even though the issue was not their fault) and immediately.
I used this product as instructed, and even though I am careful to use high quality diesel, the engine seemed to run a bit more quietly and smoothly after about 200 miles. There was never much in the way of visible exhaust smoke before, but there seems to be none at all now - even under hard acceleration. I'll probably use this once or twice a year from now on.

K and N HP-1012 Oil Filter
K and N HP-1012 Oil Filter
Offered by MID-EUROPE

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil Filter, 20 Aug. 2014
Quick service, excellent filters - what more is there to say? I can recommend this dealer.

Hoppe's .308 / .303 / .300 /.30-30 / .30-06 Caliber Rifle Boresnake
Hoppe's .308 / .303 / .300 /.30-30 / .30-06 Caliber Rifle Boresnake
Offered by Patch Nation

5.0 out of 5 stars .308 Boresnake, 20 Aug. 2014
Excellent service, and the boresnake is an excellent tool to keep in the bag (with a little bottle of cleaner) for a swift clean at the range after a day's shoot.

The Grand Budapest Hotel [Blu-ray]
The Grand Budapest Hotel [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it! i agree that it is a film ..., 6 July 2014
My wife and went to see this film when it came out, partly on the basis of the quality of the actors in it. We loved it! i agree that it is a film that you will either really like or will leave you cold, but Fiennes is terrific as the central (human) character, a man almost single-handedly maintaining the traditions and facades of a Europe which had largely disappeared by the time of the action. I had never thought of him as a comic actor, but he carries the part wonderfully, never slipping into slapstick or pathos. The cameos are all terrific - in fact, there isn't one we didn't enjoy. His supporting actor is wonderfully deadpan!

We have been waiting for this blu ray and the fact that the cover illustration is not what I'd have chosen (but then who am I?😃) does not put me off it in the slightest.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 11:32 AM BST

GA750 adaptor to refill 100ml Gun Cleaner from 750ml Gun Cleaner can
GA750 adaptor to refill 100ml Gun Cleaner from 750ml Gun Cleaner can

5.0 out of 5 stars Napier adaptor, 23 Feb. 2014
Firstly, delivery was very quick. Secondly, I have the 100ml can in my gun bag, and this lets me refill it from my big 750 ml can! recommended

NEW PANASONIC 2D/3D CODEFREE BDT330 2K/4K, Wi-Fi, Dual HDMI, Blu-Ray Disc Player MultiZone Region Code Free DVD 012345678 PAL/NTSC Blu Ray Zone A/B/C. 100~240V 50/60Hz comes with EU & UK Mains plugs (2m Gold Plated 1.4 HDMi Lead)

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Region Blu ray player, 7 Feb. 2014
Firstly, delivery was fast and secure. Secondly, you get firmware updates from the supplier, NOT Panasonic, but having said that, they've delivered 2 so far in line with Panasonic's updates. Lastly, it performs very well indeed on our region 1 dvds, and similarly well on our US region blu rays.

The machine is slim and narrow and is lower key than you might expect from the picture!

We are very happy with it 's performance so far.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Garmin nüvi 2595 Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 7 Feb. 2014
Excellent. Delivery was quick, and the protector went on easily, cleanly and without bubbles or defects, and the fit was excellent. Been on nearly 6 months now and no marks. There are 3 in the pack, but at this rate, god knows when I'll get to use the others!

Neewer Lens Cap Holder for DSLR Camera
Neewer Lens Cap Holder for DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars lens cap keeper, 7 Feb. 2014
I'm always misplacing lens caps, so I thought I'd try this. Delivery was very fast, the item is cheap to buy, and so far it seems to be doing it's job!

Draper Expert 31999 3/8-Inch Square Drive x 1/4-Inch Hexagon Screwdriver Bit Holding Set
Offered by XPN1

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper expert 3/8 drive x1/4 hex screwdriver, 7 Nov. 2013
Delivery was very quick. I needed this to loosen/tighten fasteners under my car where I had trouble using a normal screwdriver. This has allowed me to get to the screws relatively easily without removing some other bits, and saved me some time. Seems to be well made and it looks as though it will last. A handy addition to the toolkit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8