Profile for Too_Graphic > Reviews

Content by Too_Graphic

Too_Graphic (Great Yarmouth, Norfolk)

THE END
THE END
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Hilarious! — the sort of programme you find yourself quoting. Alot.

PHP & MySQL In Easy Steps
PHP & MySQL In Easy Steps
by Mike McGrath

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR BEGINNERS, 11 July 2014
Not for beginners. I have HTML + CSS experience, I thought it was time to move-on up and learn dynamic development.

The title misleading, In Easy Steps?! heck yeah! Oh wait. This book is really dull and dry and FULL of technical jargon.
No practical examples of what things do and how they could be used.

I suppose I'll refer to it when I'm much more comfortable with PHP.

Epson Stylus Photo R1900 A3+ Printer
Epson Stylus Photo R1900 A3+ Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars I was once happy, but now I'm sad, 2 Dec. 2009
DOES NOT AND WILL NOT PRINT ON OFFICIAL EPSON CANVAS! DONT' WASTE 2 DAYS (I LITERALLY DID) TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK. IT WONT.

ITS ALSO EXPENSIVE TO RUN. I WOULD RATHER PAY MORE FOR A PRINTER THAT WILL WORK AND IS NOT UNRELIABLE.

IT WORKED GREAT UNTIL I TRIED CANVAS PRINTING. THATS WHEN WE FELL OUT.

HAD OVER 13MONTHS AND WONT PRINT AT ALL.

EPSON DONT CARE.

Take One (Packaging and Folding) + CD Rom
Take One (Packaging and Folding) + CD Rom
by Laurence K. Withers

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it! For Sure!, 29 Jan. 2009
Take one is another of those super useful, always referred to design/packaging/POS/template books! I have the whole series, and its nice to look at the books all in a row with all their colours! Anyway, this book is very useful for creating bespoke info displays and there is alot of suggestions for business card holders. GET IT!

Mail it (Agile Rabbit Editions)
Mail it (Agile Rabbit Editions)
by Pepin Van Roojen

5.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY USEFUL!, 29 Jan. 2009
This book is constantly open on my desk, I am always referring to it to come up with a witty mail template solution. The CD is useful and definitely definitely worth investing in, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Adobe Illustrator CS3 Classroom in a Book
Adobe Illustrator CS3 Classroom in a Book
by Adobe Creative Team

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL FOR THE NOVICE, MAYBE NOT SO MUCH FOR THE EXPERIENCED, 29 Jan. 2009
This book is great if you've NEVER launched Illustrator CS3 before, I was once a complete novice but not Im quite confident in using the program. The book contains 15 indepth (but not complicated) lessons which, if you done one lesson a day for 2 weeks, you'd be well on your way. I have the entire Classroom In a Book CS3 series and although I have finished all the books, I still go back and look something up!

If your upgrading some CS2 it's maybe not worth it as the new feature you'd be able to find online.

NEWBIES GET IT, EXPERIENCED USERS MAYBE NOT.