Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David

David

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 11-inch Tablet (4th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Hard drive, Windows 8.1 Pro)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product stunning quality, 2 Jan 2014
Absolutely great tablet. Fast, long battery life - been squeezing out 7-8 hrs of normal working including emails, internet, occasional games, Flipboard and Quickbooks. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a laptop replacement. I was using an iPad before but had issues with it because of Office and QuickBooks so had to carry around a laptop and tablet. Now the Surface pro is all i carry around. Glad to see that the apps gap has been hugely reduced. I have nothing against iPad but this is a more all round tablet and good value for money.

Love Charlie
Love Charlie
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soulful Album, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
This is really a great album if you love this kind of music - Soul & R&B. It's my 5th Charlie Wilson album ever since I was introduced to this artist last year (quite late given that he's been around for a while now). I just keep searching for his music.

I love 9 out of 10 songs on the album but top one for me is My love is all I have followed by Oooh Wee - blend of midnight slow soulful music and slow dance (more like R Kelly "Step in the name of love" kinda dance) R&B.

I highly recommend this album! True value for money!