Profile for David Callaghan > Reviews

Content by David Callaghan

David Callaghan

Nakamichi Banana Plugs 24K Gold Plated Audio Plugs - PWYC LTD
Nakamichi Banana Plugs 24K Gold Plated Audio Plugs - PWYC LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs - two screw system ensures great connection, 13 Jun. 2014
Great quality - delighted with these plugs. I still think that a soldered one would be better, but you probably won't notice the difference - note that many professional electrical connections are 'crimp' type - and this screw type is like a crimp, but you can undo it.

Ultra Bright 5 LED Bike Bicycle Rear Back Lamp Light
Ultra Bright 5 LED Bike Bicycle Rear Back Lamp Light
Offered by Trend Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars The one I got is 'Ultra DIM' ..., 31 Jan. 2014
This is the most dissapointing purchase I've ever made on Amazon. The seller has responded very promptly to my concerns requesting a picture of the product - so I took a few comparison photos too - I've pasted my email below - hope the pics help you decide to avoid this product - unless you are looking for an ultra lite red and black paperweight:

---

What I received:
[...]
(note that the light is turned on here - and I'm working in quite a dim office, so not seeing any red light is a little concerning.

Testing along side a couple of lights I've bought from my local pound shops:
[...]
Note that the light in question, the middle one, had fresh batteries just out the charger - the other lights had what were hanging around.

Testing alongside my preferred rear light, the Smart Lunar R1 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005GPLYHW):
[...]

Now - that's what I call 'Ultra bright' - and the light in question, is unquestionably 'ultra DIM'.

Over to you ...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Replacement Foam Earpads 6 PACK for Sennheiser PX100 / PMX100 / PMX 60 II / PMX200 / PX200 / PXC150 / PXC250 / Sony MDR 410 / Panasonic / Philips Also Compatible With Most Other Headphones / Earphones / Headsets (50mm Black) EP-10
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what they say on the tin, 10 Jan. 2014
Cheap - no worries about being too thin - not keen enough to worry about loss of audio quality - excellent product - highly recommended.

Smart Lunar R1 Rear Light 1 Watt
Smart Lunar R1 Rear Light 1 Watt
Offered by Alimay Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light - easy to use - easy to store., 7 Dec. 2013
Great! Does exactly what it says on the tin - and still on my first set of batteries! The two 'reserve' LEDs at the bottom might come in handy if the batteries are getting low.