Profile for Rubygirl > Reviews

Content by Rubygirl

Rubygirl

LADIES WOMENS HIGH HEEL PLATFORM ANKLE STRAP BOW STILETTO COURT SHOES SIZE (UK 7 / EU 40 / US 9, Black Suede)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job!!!!, 9 Jan 2014
Very pretty and well made. However not very good for walking any amount of distance. Maybe I'm just not used to the heel height. But my boyfriend seems to like them and I will be only wearing them indoors!!! Worth the money.

Diamant Activity Boxes Sun Catchers
Diamant Activity Boxes Sun Catchers
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible paint!!, 8 Jan 2014
The sun catchers were ok int themselves, but the paint was awful!!! Really gloopy and couldn't use it at all. Just came out in one big blog. Had to buy new paint. Not a great Christmas present for my daughter.

Hush Puppies Womens Philippa 3 Court Shoes H25854000 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Hush Puppies Womens Philippa 3 Court Shoes H25854000 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by Shoes.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 10 Jan 2013
I dont usually wear heels, so I was a bit worried that they wouldnt feel comfortable. How wrong was I! They are possibly the comfiest shoes I have ever bought. The soft padding inside makes all the difference. A nice heel height and very easy to walk in. I have recomended these to all my workmates!!

My Father's Wisdom (Growing up in the Cultural Revolution)
My Father's Wisdom (Growing up in the Cultural Revolution)
Price: 1.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 28 Dec 2012
A badly written book full of cliches which amounts to the end message of 'Be nice to each other and always try to be happy'. Certainly not a book spanning the 10 years of the cultural revolution. I wish I could ask for my money back!! Only gave it one star as I couldn't give it a zero rating.

Mao's Great Famine: The History of China's Most Devastating Catastrophe, 1958-62 (Peoples Trilogy 1)
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!!, 16 Dec 2012
OMG!! Never have I read a book that held my attention like this one did!! The incredible things the people of China did just in order to survive was simply astounding! I highly recommend this book even if you are not really interested in politics (like me), just read this as a tale of sheer human endurance.

DiGiBaBa Original Samsung SAC-47 / SAC-48 AC Adapter + SUC-C7 / SUC-C3 / SUC-C5 USB Data and Charger Cable for Samsung Digimax

2.0 out of 5 stars It was OK...., 16 Dec 2012
Not a terrible product, but not really one of the better ones. Took a fair bit of wiggling and 'wedging in' to make it connect with the internal bits to charge it.

A 1980s Childhood: From He-Man to Shell Suits
A 1980s Childhood: From He-Man to Shell Suits
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad....., 16 Dec 2012
It was OK, however focused too much on boys toys, but then the author is male, so what did I expect really!!

Zoggs Junior Ear Band
Zoggs Junior Ear Band
Offered by Wisdens Sports
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 16 Dec 2012
I bought these for my daughter after a perforated eardrum. What can I say? This, together with the silicone earplugs, works brilliantly. Very stretchy, and the velcro holds incredibly well. A nice secure but comfortable fit. I highly recommend this product!!