Profile for Scoobydoo > Reviews

Blingles Bling Studio
Blingles Bling Studio
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
My daughter (aged 8) wanted one for Christmas and she was very excited when she took the wrapping paper off and saw it. It is a great gift and she has tried to blingle everything in sight! I would definitely recommend it.

Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Teapot, Graded Blue, 1.3 Litre
Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Teapot, Graded Blue, 1.3 Litre
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb size and colour, 12 Jan 2013
I was worried the teapot would not arrive in one piece as I live in Denmark, but it was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. It is a good size and the blue is a wonderful colour. It keeps the tea lovely and hot. Very happy with my purchase.

Big [DVD] [1988]
Big [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Big [DVD] [1988] (DVD)
Great film. A bittersweet story of a boy who wants to be big so he can go on a fairground ride and impress a popular girl at school. Great acting by Tom Hanks. Bought it for my kids to watch and they love it, especially the piano part in the toy store.

Character World Lego Batman Bang Single Panel Duvet Set
Character World Lego Batman Bang Single Panel Duvet Set
Offered by Factory Market
Price: 25.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Batman Duvet, 20 Aug 2011
My son received this for his birthday and is over the moon with it. The pictures are great on both sides. I would recommend washing it before putting onto the bed so the material is a little softer.

Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera - Red (10MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7-inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera - Red (10MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7-inch LCD
Offered by Picsio
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera - Red, 20 Aug 2011
This camera was bought for my 9 year old son by his grandparents. It is a wonderful camera, easy to use and looks great. The photos are brilliant and my son is extremely happy with it. I am so impressed I might even get one for myself! I would definitely recommend this camera. After ordering, the camera was delivered within the timescale and I was very happy with the service from the supplier.

Little Miss Busy (Little Miss Classic Library)
Little Miss Busy (Little Miss Classic Library)
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Miss Busy, 6 Jan 2011
You can't go wrong with the Little Miss (or indeed Mr. Men) books. They are from my era and I love reading them to my daughter as much as she loves listening to them. This book is no exception.

Charlie and Lola: I Absolutely Must Do Colouring-in Now
Charlie and Lola: I Absolutely Must Do Colouring-in Now
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colouring book, 15 April 2010
I ordered this for my daughter's 6th birthday. It is a brilliant colouring book, and not just a colouring book but each page has direction that you can follow e.g. 'What's that on the end of Lotta's lead?' You can then draw what you want on the end of the lead. Great for encouraging your child to use their imagination. You can use pen, crayon or paint. My daughter loves it.

Safecracker (Nintendo DS)
Safecracker (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Safecracker DS, 15 April 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game arrive really quickly (thank you Amazon) and I have enjoyed playing the game. It takes logic as well as a bit of brain power and can be frustrating at times. I wish there were more games like this.

Russell Hobbs 14943 1.6 L Dome Kettle in Polished Stainless Steel and Black with Concealed 3 kW Element
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd
Price: 43.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs Stainless Steel Kettle, 15 April 2010
I bought the Russell Hobbs stainless steel 1.6ltr dome kettle. I had wanted a dome kettle for a long time. The kettle arrived promptly and I am very pleased with it. It looks good, is lightweight and boils quickly and reasonably quietly. The only downside is that the outside gets very hot which is why I have given it a 4 star.

Wii Fit (Wii)
Wii Fit (Wii)
Offered by hrsretail
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit, 30 Sep 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Fit (Wii) (Video Game)
I am very pleased with my purchase. It arrived promptly and I am enjoying using it. I did the sit ups and couldn't do them again for three days - shows how unfit I am. I am enjoying all the tasks as they are unlocked, even the yoga, which I didn't think I would. The graphics are great and the tasks really motivate me as I keep trying to beat my best score and get my weight line to go down. I would definitely recommend this, especially to those of us who are overweight and can't stand the thought of getting it all out in the gym!!