Profile for cezza > Reviews

One Man's Everest: The Autobiography of Kenton Cool
One Man's Everest: The Autobiography of Kenton Cool
by Kenton Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Climber, 1 May 2016
I'm not a mountaineer but I have a fascination with these types if books, including ascents of Everest. This book does not disappoint. A truly inspiring story of how someone's grit and determination pulled them through some truly difficult times to enable them to achieve the impossible.

Therapy
Therapy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of twists, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Therapy (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the book very much. Lots of twists in the story, especially near the end. I did get a bit confused but it doesn't take much. A good read and very likely to download some of his other work.

Run
Run

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner (or kindle flicker!), 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Run (Kindle Edition)
Suspense every step of the way. Very much in with the theme of current population shows like The Walk in Dead etc.

In Too Deep
In Too Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite page turner (or kindle flicker!), 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: In Too Deep (Kindle Edition)
A very sinister story that keeps you intrigued. There was a story right from the start and didn't fall into any lulls. A great read, thank you.

Huawei WS320 Wi-Fi Repeater Mini Wifi amplifier Range Extender - UK 3-pin Plug
Huawei WS320 Wi-Fi Repeater Mini Wifi amplifier Range Extender - UK 3-pin Plug
Offered by Data Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 29 Dec. 2012
We've never been able to get a WiFi signal in the extension of the house with it being on the other side of a solid stone wall. After configuration we plugged it into a socket near the doorway of the extension and it works perfectly.
I had to set it up manually via my Kindle as the WPS function on our BT home hub 3 wouldn't work, but other than that has been very straightforward.

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit - Pack of 20
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit - Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, 20 Dec. 2010
I decided to try the ovulation test sticks as we really wanted to try for another baby but I had no idea what my cycle was like. I had just had my Implant contraceptive removed on 21/10/10, waited for my first period which arrived on 15/11/10. The instructions advise to start using them 6 days after your period, which I did. 9 days later (day 15 since my period) I got the smiley face! 4 weeks later I'm happy to say we got a positive pregnancy test result!(also using the Clearblue Digital Test which shows how many weeks - even though we already knew!)

I'm not saying it will work like this for everyone - I hope it does - but I think it certainly takes a lot of the stress away which can sometimes be a big hindrance when you're trying for a baby.

This bigger pack is certainly worth getting if you're not sure how long your cycle is.

Good Luck!