Profile for Mrs. S. Farrelly > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Farrelly

Mrs. S. Farrelly "happy shopper" (Cumbria England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie Goulding Lights Kids T-Shirt 12-13 years, 18 April 2014
The item was delivered on time and was well packed. As yet I haven't washed it but it is a very generous size. I bought it for an only just 12 year old though - I reckon I could have got away with the smaller size - however it may well shrink a bit and anyway its recipient will grow!

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
by J. K. Rowling
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars an absorbing page turner, 1 April 2013
This review is from: The Casual Vacancy (Hardcover)
I was given this book at Christmas. I was not a Harry Potter fan but had read the first book in the series. When I started to read The Casual Vacancy the style of writing reminded me of Harry Potter and the story lines seemed a bit formulaic.
However it rapidly became an interesting and un-putdown able read.

Why Not Embroider Boxes?
Why Not Embroider Boxes?
by Daphne J. Ashby

5.0 out of 5 stars Why not embroider boxes, 1 July 2011
I had already seen this book - owned by a friend - before I bought it. It is really helpfully written and gives measurements for many types of boxes.

Neutrogena Clean Shampoo Replenishing 300ML
Neutrogena Clean Shampoo Replenishing 300ML

5.0 out of 5 stars neutrogena clean shampoo replenishing, 23 May 2011
I can't praise this product more highly. It leaves my hair silky and easy to manage. It washes out with no build up - you can hear your hair squeak - so I can use it everyday. I prefer it to shampoos costing more than twice as much.

Neutrogena clean replenishing moisturizing conditioner for dry & damaged hair - 10.1 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars neutrogena clean replenishing moisturising conditioner, 23 May 2011
This product works without leaving buildup on my hair. I find it as effective to use as products costing twice as much.

Bemis Pampas Toilet Seat
Bemis Pampas Toilet Seat
Offered by Epsom Bathroom Centre
Price: 23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Bemis Pampas toilet seat, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bemis Pampas Toilet Seat
I never thought I would be thrilled with anything as mundane as a toilet seat - but I love it. It matches my suite perfectly and is in fact far superior to the original that came with the toilet. It is not plastic but painted wood which means it is warm a plus point indeed to the man in my life! I can't praise it too highly.

Dreamland Harmony Overblanket Single
Dreamland Harmony Overblanket Single

5.0 out of 5 stars dreamland harmony over blanket single, 8 Feb 2011
I needed an over blanket with a pre heat facility. The Dreamland Harmony has 9 levels of heat and preheats in roughly half an hour

Roberts Sports DAB/FM RDS Personal Digital Radio with Loudspeaker - Black
Roberts Sports DAB/FM RDS Personal Digital Radio with Loudspeaker - Black
Price: 64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts Sports DAB2, 8 Mar 2010
This little radio is terrific. It is simple to use is light and ideal for using while gardening traveling or walking. i can't recommend it enough