Profile for Liamborghini > Reviews

Guilty Gadgets ® - 40mm Long Shackle Steel Padlock Bell Lock With 2 Keys
Guilty Gadgets ® - 40mm Long Shackle Steel Padlock Bell Lock With 2 Keys
Offered by Milomax

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and no regrets, 22 Sep 2014
Cheap and cheerful, works great for a college locker, nice and big, key isn't generic, tried it on others, very durable and strong, no issues so far

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Revision guide, 8 Jun 2014
A great book for revision for GCSE, very simple but detailed, nothing like the textbooks... So much slimmer and nicer to read! Came quickly too.

Tuscany Silver Teardrop Pendant on Adjustable Snake Chain Necklace 41cm/16" - 46cm/18"

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful gift, 13 Dec 2013
I bought this for a girl as a birthday present and on first inspection (from me) it wasn't that good, a cheap bag and a cheap box but hey, as soon as she opened it she liked it so it's not bad.

Recommended, didn't take long for postage plus only £13!

Great gift

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by Electro4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome..., 13 Dec 2013
I was looking at these for a while now, after having the HAM5X's but, now having a subwoofer in my room, didn't use them since they are too heavy to use for travel... I was looking for some portable earphone to rival my Apple ones... After getting out the (stupidly awkward) box, I finally got at them... They are just as manly looking as their brothers (the HAM5X's). I put them on and tried out a few tunes (about 16:00) and these things are just bass crazy! It's great! The other frequencies don't suffer, I hear no bad points in any of my music but I will let them run in and add to this review...

One bad point is the fact that one earphone is not as strong as the other (right = less powerful) but I guess with breaking them in will decide if these are faulty or if it was just my songs (didn't play many...)

The sound cancelation is great, I wore them taking the dog for a walk and could hear nothing with 40% volume and both in and they both stayed in despite outbreaks of runs... These are really great eardphones and for the price, how could you go wrong?

The box is vey rugged and a brilliant extra :)

The postage was brilliant! I ordered at 2200 on Wednesday (no idea why so late... lol) and they arrived sometime today! Digitalshop is a great seller, genuine headphones and a great deal plus fast postage!

Overall great earphones for a tenner!