Profile for Liamborghini > Reviews

Content by Liamborghini

Liamborghini

FoneM8® - Sony Xperia Z3 Front And Back Screen Protector (Pack Of 6) Includes 3 Front, 3 Rear - Retail Packed With Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain protection, 4 Dec 2014
Amazing, cheap, easy to apply (on Z3) and would recommend

V7 Professional laptop backpack for laptops up to 17" Black/ grey accents
V7 Professional laptop backpack for laptops up to 17" Black/ grey accents

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good bag! I use it for college and having ..., 12 Nov 2014
Such a good bag! I use it for college and having books, a laptop and its charger, my lunch and various other items in the front pouch and this is just big enough... It can be a little slim especially when I have my rolls in the bag but if you buy lunch then it wont be a problem :)

The bag is quite wide but that is so it can be so slim, and believe me this bag is slim!

I would highly recommend, especially at it's price!

August EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones - Black
August EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones - Black
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 12 Nov 2014
Love them! I ordered them a little hastily as I was planning on getting a pair of AKG K451's but thought I would rather have the freedom of Bluetooth so went for these and I'm glad I did...

The first thing I noticed when I picked them up was how nice they felt, a really nice quality design mixed with ultra comfortable materials means it melts on the head, I mean you know they are there but its just so nice to wear them, I don't want to take them off despite having a very good sound system in my room! [I was sad when I realised my PC doesn't have Bluetooth but my laptop does so when I'm working its ok :)

NFC didn't seem to work but I have a case on my Sony Z3 so I'm guessing that's why but with normal Bluetooth it connects almost instantly!

Sound is... well... amazing! I wasn't expecting this at all... I thought maybe some mediocre headphones for the price but damn these deliver... most people say they don't like them due to too much bass tuning but for me it is just right, the trebles are there but they aren't ear-piercingly loud, they are subtle and the bass has a good rumble but in no way overpowered

With the standard 3.5mm cable the sound is much poorer but that's to be expected but who would even think of using the cable? I can move around as much as I like now!

The padding on the tops and ears are very comfortable and soft, I will compare these to a friends Beats Pro's tomorrow hopefully, I'm hoping to convince him these are better, Bluetooth and NFC! Beat that Beats ;)

I haven't ordered a case but I'm seriously considering it, I really don't want to damage these. Would have liked a case included but for the price I really can't complain

The buttons feel firm and sturdy but it might take some getting used to for where they are but for now I can locate them fine, moving from the play button [that illuminates... not a major problem but I shall update on how it bright and annoying it can be in different situations...]

I will be using them daily and will probably not be too soft on them so I shall update when I see how they survive (I've opened them about an hour ago)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 1:49 PM GMT

Sony Xperia Z3 Case, Terrapin [Stand Feature] [Ultra Low Profile] Sony Xperia Z3 Case Wallet [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Sony Xperia Z3 - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, 27 Oct 2014
Bought from Terrapin directly and it arrived today, ordered on Friday so not bad! The case is of amazing quality, feels very nice and the stand feature works well and I'm not worried about my precious Z3 getting accidentally damaged :) All the ports and holes [including the one for the lanyard] are very accessible and it fits in the case extremely well. Came in very decent and easy to open packaging. Overall a great product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2014 9:21 AM GMT

Guilty Gadgets ® - 40mm Long Shackle Steel Padlock Bell Lock With 2 Keys
Guilty Gadgets ® - 40mm Long Shackle Steel Padlock Bell Lock With 2 Keys
Offered by Milomax

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and no regrets, 22 Sep 2014
Cheap and cheerful, works great for a college locker, nice and big, key isn't generic, tried it on others, very durable and strong, no issues so far

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Revision guide, 8 Jun 2014
A great book for revision for GCSE, very simple but detailed, nothing like the textbooks... So much slimmer and nicer to read! Came quickly too.

Tuscany Silver Teardrop Pendant on Adjustable Snake Chain Necklace 41cm/16" - 46cm/18"

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful gift, 13 Dec 2013
I bought this for a girl as a birthday present and on first inspection (from me) it wasn't that good, a cheap bag and a cheap box but hey, as soon as she opened it she liked it so it's not bad.

Recommended, didn't take long for postage plus only £13!

Great gift

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome..., 13 Dec 2013
I was looking at these for a while now, after having the HAM5X's but, now having a subwoofer in my room, didn't use them since they are too heavy to use for travel... I was looking for some portable earphone to rival my Apple ones... After getting out the (stupidly awkward) box, I finally got at them... They are just as manly looking as their brothers (the HAM5X's). I put them on and tried out a few tunes (about 16:00) and these things are just bass crazy! It's great! The other frequencies don't suffer, I hear no bad points in any of my music but I will let them run in and add to this review...

One bad point is the fact that one earphone is not as strong as the other (right = less powerful) but I guess with breaking them in will decide if these are faulty or if it was just my songs (didn't play many...)

The sound cancelation is great, I wore them taking the dog for a walk and could hear nothing with 40% volume and both in and they both stayed in despite outbreaks of runs... These are really great eardphones and for the price, how could you go wrong?

The box is vey rugged and a brilliant extra :)

The postage was brilliant! I ordered at 2200 on Wednesday (no idea why so late... lol) and they arrived sometime today! Digitalshop is a great seller, genuine headphones and a great deal plus fast postage!

Overall great earphones for a tenner!