Profile for Anne Milne > Reviews

Content by Anne Milne

Anne Milne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden Book 1)
Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot an Steamy, 23 Jun. 2016
This may be a quick read but OMG it's hot. Zeke the dirty talker with a dark past and Eden little miss innocent together they are one hit couple. I need the next one now.

****Reviewed For Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog****

Groupie Love (A Rock Star Romance) (Love in Shades)
Groupie Love (A Rock Star Romance) (Love in Shades)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Jun. 2016
I enjoyed the premise of the story and I liked the two main characters but at times it just felt like it was trying to hard with all the typical rocker stereotypes and the crazy girlfriends.

Hellraiser (The Devil's Own #2)
Hellraiser (The Devil's Own #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge 5 Stars, 22 Jun. 2016
Wow just wow. I'm really not sure how to review this book it's thrilling it's scary it's sexy it's brilliant. Hella how to describe him well he's nuts & scary & sexy lol but I loved him. He lives his life how he chooses, he really doesn't care what anything thinks about he lives his life. Then there's Melissa who is undoubtably damaged by her past, she deals with it her way you may no agree with her but she owns it, together they are one scary f****d up mess. The story flows really well there is a lot going on but it's easy to keep engaged, despite their obvious faults I loved them all. Roll on book 3.

Maverick: Pericolo #1.5 (The Pericolo Series)
Maverick: Pericolo #1.5 (The Pericolo Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short But Addcitive, 19 Jun. 2016
Did you ever wonder why Zane did it, what he was thinking then look no more he's here in all his glory. His love for Amelia was never in question for me and this novella just proved it for me, the lengths that he went to it literally broke him, he has to decide of he can live with her life. I loved getting inside his head and oh what a complicated place it is, finding out his reasoning and why ultimately he made THAT decision was fascinating and addictive reading.

Down and Out (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter Book 3)
Down and Out (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Series, 18 Jun. 2016
Kalen aka Dive didn't really make much of an impression on me in previous books but this time this book is all him, there's no club drama it's just pure emotion from the first page to the last. I cried and I laughed more times than I can count, 'snotgate' will live in my mind for a long time. Mena, it's true what they say, you have to watch the quiet ones and she has hidden depths, she's stronger than you realise at the start of the story. That ending just makes me want the next one now.

Juked
Juked

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story, 18 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Juked (Kindle Edition)
Seriously loved this book, the start hurt my heart it was so emotional. The first meeting between Daniel and Quincy despite the circumstances made me smile he's just so sweet. The story is equal parts heartbreaking and uplifting, they way that Quincy is written it's not hard to identify with her. It's a well written book with a story that is believable. Hopefully we get more from Daniel's crazy family

Dirty Love (Fighting Dirty Series Book 1)
Dirty Love (Fighting Dirty Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Reading, 18 Jun. 2016
Glenna always manages to get me invested in a book and this one is no different. Royce well I really didn't like him in the beginning but as the story develops he pulled me in. Brandi is an ordinary girl just trying to move in with her life after having heartbroken. There are lots of twists & turns one I saw coming and one I definitely didn't. This is going to be another addictive series.

Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.
Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection Of Hot Firemen Stories, 17 Jun. 2016
What a fantastic collection of stories that have it all. A great mix of sexy and sweet that will leave you panting for more.

Aldin's Wish (Enchanted Immortals Book 1)
Aldin's Wish (Enchanted Immortals Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Start, 16 Jun. 2016
It took me awhile to get into the book I found the start quite slow moving but once the action started I found I liked it. The story is good with interesting characters, looking forward to more in the series

Weightless
Weightless

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read -Simply Stunning, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Weightless (Kindle Edition)
You need to read this book, it's simply stunning, the story, the writing, the characters, the emotions everything about it grabbed me and didn't let go. Rhodes sweet complicated Rhodes you will fall utterly in love with this man, you will want to hug him tight and never let go. Natalie I identified with her so much, her struggles, her anxieties, her fears and her hopes, I loved her so much, she's sweet, funny and so unsure of herself when she starts to fight back I cheered. The plot is different from anything I've read, this is easily one of my top reads this year.

****Reviewed For Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog****