Profile for Harry Mad Housewife > Reviews

Content by Harry Mad Hous...

Harry Mad Housewife "Wendz" (Suffolk, England)

25 Natural Ways To Lower Blood Pressure: A Mind-body Approach to Health and Well-being (25 Natural Ways Series)
by James Scala

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier Customer, 7 Sept. 2009
Although I guess I really did know what caused high blood pressure in general terms, I was really interested in this book and all the useful information provided. It is easy to follow and has loads of useful tips on how to lower your blood pressure naturally.I followed these tips religiously for 2 weeks and immediately noticed a reduction in mine. I'm positive that if I continue with these simple measures I will be able to maintain normal blood pressure instead of having to go on medication for the rest of my life. I now keep the book on my kitchen table and refer to it all the time. It was a great buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2012 6:11 PM GMT

Everlasting
Everlasting
by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Jun. 2009
If you are a true Kathleen E Woodiwiss fan, as I have been for many years, please do not read this book. The characters and plot lack depth and I couldn't wait to finish it so that it could go straight to the charity shop.Please read The Flame and the Flower, Ashes in the Wind, Shanna and The Wolf and the Dove instead.