Profile for Giulia > Reviews

Lily Lolo Corrector - PeepO - 4g
Offered by UKDC
Price: 9.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Too yellow, 13 Jan 2013
Starting by saying that I only use Lily Lolo's products for my make up because I love them (they're fabulous, not tested on animals and they have natural ingredients), I have to say I'm not too happy about this one... It covers my dark under-eye circles but it's too yellow (maybe it's because I have very pale skin) and, if used dry (even on moisturized skin), it accentuates the wrinkles (so I have to add a little bit of water and make it liquid)...
I suppose I could use it as eye shadow though...

HOTER Lacelike Carving Pattern Hollow Out Design Antique Style Delicate Pocket Watch with Chain, Gift Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 11 Jun 2012
This watch is lovely, just as you see it on the pictures! I am very pleased with it!
I love its design, its style and the fact that you can wear it as a necklace... I've only had it for a few days but it looks robust too!
It arrived very very fast and in a nice gift box.

Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Price: 13.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancol Stormguard Dog Coat, L, Poppy Red, 26 Jan 2012
Nice coat! Cheerful color, fine manufacture... I find paticularly useful the chest protector part of the coat (other models don't have it) because it contributes to keep my dog warm and dry in all kinds of weather!
The coat doesn't slide sideways even without the help of the elasticated leg straps (which my dog isn't usually very fond of).
I bought a size Large and I found that it fits her perfectly (she measures 48 cm from neck to base of tail).
Maybe the coat could have used a bit more padding, still I'm very satisfied with my purchase!

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain - 10g
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain - 10g
Offered by Lily Lolo
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Foundation!, 15 Sep 2011
Lily Lolo's mineral foundation is wonderful! You don't even feel it on your skin, it gives you a perfect cover and it lasts long! Plus, I have a really fair complexion and it's always been impossible for me to find a foundation to match my natural color; but Lily Lolo's palest shade is perfect! Besides, I'm a vegetarian, so - with everything I've read about Lily Lolo - I'm a very happy customer! I definitely will buy more foundation and other products!