Profile for Snitch > Reviews

Rainbow - Songs, Rhymes, Stories And Tales [DVD]
Rainbow - Songs, Rhymes, Stories And Tales [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rainbow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the family, 25 April 2014
I am biased, as I worked on the show. But all who watch will enjoy,smiles and fun all. And a spot of learning thrown in too.

The Sugar Girls
The Sugar Girls
by Duncan Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sugar Girls, 23 April 2012
This review is from: The Sugar Girls (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Thought-provoking,entertaining,funny and informative. I highly recommend this book. I have learned so much about a community of which I new nothing, and now know so much more.

Toshiba DVR20 Built in Freeview Dvd/Vcr Recorder (725/643) Includes Pack of 10 Recordable DVDS.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Investment, 22 Nov. 2011
So far so good, I am happy with the results of this machine. There is a lot of reading to do at first, some things more difficult to follow than others. but I am taking the tasks one at a time and that way it works for me.

The Reluctant Tommy - Ronald Skirth's Extraordinary Memoir of the First World War
by Jon Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Read, 30 Aug. 2010
I loved the book for it's truthfulness,and candor. I am so pleased his daughter decided to have his letters published.made all the more readable by editor Duncan Barrett.