Profile for chesterpinkuk > Reviews

Content by chesterpinkuk

chesterpinkuk (London,UK)

Bluetooth wireless keyboard hard plastic stand cover case for iPad 2 (white keys)
Offered by Shining Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 28 Nov. 2012
What a bargain for such a little price! i like the neat design and it's high quality function. I was debating myself whether or not I buy this one or more up market Logitech one. This one does a great job! I'm happy with this!

Women's Institute: Bread
Women's Institute: Bread
by Liz Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for hme bread making, 18 July 2010
I love making bread at home and this is by far the best book for that purpose. Over 100 of brilliant recipe for home baking. I loved the milk bread and Danish!

The Nordic Diet
The Nordic Diet
by Trina Hahnemann

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nordic cook book!, 8 July 2010
This review is from: The Nordic Diet (Paperback)
I have several cook books specialised in Nordic cuisine and this is so far the best one. I especially love the baking section. Shower bun with spelt flour and Rye bread is my favorite!

The Complete Guide to Standard Script Formats: Screenplays Pt.1
The Complete Guide to Standard Script Formats: Screenplays Pt.1
by Hillis R. Cole

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to follow, 8 July 2010
This book is very unorganized, difficult to follow. I ended up selling this and get different one. If you wan to have a complete guide about screen writing I recommend The Screen Writer's Bible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2010 3:09 PM BST

Moleskine City Notebook Stockholm
Moleskine City Notebook Stockholm

5.0 out of 5 stars My travel companion!, 8 July 2010
Brilliant book which you can create your own guide book. I couldn't travel with out it. This book has detailed maps which covers all the important places in the center of Stockholm. Never got lost and had a good time!

Fast Facts: Prostate Cancer, fifth edition (Fast Facts series)
Fast Facts: Prostate Cancer, fifth edition (Fast Facts series)
by Roger S. Kirby

4.0 out of 5 stars In depth medical book with colour graphics, 8 July 2010
This book is one of the the best medical book if you wan to know about the cancer in depth. With statistics and colour graphics, this book shows what this cancer is and how you treat it.All colour, small and thin medical book for the people who want to get the idea of the cancer.

Prostate Cancer For Dummies
Prostate Cancer For Dummies
by Paul H. Lange M.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one which I always go back, 8 July 2010
Don't be put off by the title. I've got a lot of book about prostate cancer but this is the one which I always go back when I have a question or wan to know the option of the treatment. Prostate cancer is unique cancer which can develop very slowly that gives the patients and the family a lot of option to treat it. With full of wit and the latest medical info, this is by far the best book if you want to know about prostate cancer.

Hip Chick's Guide to Macrobiotics: A Philosophy for Achieving a Radiant Mind and Fabulous Body
by Jessica Porter

2.0 out of 5 stars No picture, no glamour!, 8 July 2010
First of all when I received this book, I thought I've ordered something else. It's got a lot of recipe but there are no picture! It covered all the philosophy and pros and cons of Macrobiotics but as a cook book, it was difficult to imagine what the final products is like. I wonder why they didn't include any photo. In the end of the day, this book is about food. For information about the Macrobiotic diet in general, it is easy to understand, easy to adopt. It's doesn't preach like Kushi's book. Title is brilliant but inside is mediocre. Not recommend it.

Sam Stern's Student Cookbook: Survive in Style on a Budget
Sam Stern's Student Cookbook: Survive in Style on a Budget
by Sam Stern

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest student cook book, 8 July 2010
I'm a student and I want to save money and eat healthy at the same time. This book gave me a great idea for budget cooking for students. It's an essential book for every freshman. I made the crispy pizza on the cover and had a great pizza party!

Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite
Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite
by Gordon Ramsay

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply feeling good, 8 July 2010
I've been a big fan of Ramsay's TV program and this is the first Gordon Ramsay's. I've tried breakfast for Oat and banana muffins and Glazed salmon with pak choi. I'm already loving this book! Note that his is not a diet cook book though. Good, health recipe that makes you feel great and energised!