Profile for Claire Arnold > Reviews

Content by Claire Arnold

Claire Arnold

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read, 25 Aug. 2014
One of the best books I've ever read. Brilliant narrator, I can imagine him being played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Really clever, very interesting and wonderfully warm.

Larger Than Life
Larger Than Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Best Jodi Picoult I've read, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Larger Than Life (Kindle Edition)
Best Jodi Picoult I've read, really interesting and well researched. Didn't really need the romance storyline. I've put her new book on my wish list now, I wasn't expecting to enjoy this one as much!

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Dinosaur
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 13 Jun. 2013
These bags are fantastic - my daughter had the giraffe bag (still my favourite!) and my son loved it so much that he put it on his birthday list immediately and it hasn't disappointed! Brilliant quality, great size, well worth the money.

Guess How Much I Love You
Guess How Much I Love You
by Sam McBratney
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new baby gift, 13 Jun. 2013
Beautiful story, lovely present for a new baby - my children all still love it now that they're much older so they always choose it when we have a baby to buy for!

Just William: Volume 1
Just William: Volume 1
by Richmal Crompton
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not the first stories, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Just William: Volume 1 (Audio CD)
I had expected this to be the first in the Just William series of stories, but it's a collection of later stories so there's no introduction to the wonderful characters, without which my son was a little confused! Still, it's brilliantly read and very funny and entertains us all on endless car journeys. I'm still trying to find the first stories though!