Profile for Mrs. K. J. Ramsay > Reviews

Barry M Lip Paint
Barry M Lip Paint
Price: 0.03 - 18.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Barry M 'Marshmallow' Lip Paint, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Barry M Lip Paint (Personal Care)
Pretty disappointed, to be honest. Having expected a softer, light more natural colour instead received a rather chalky, white and pasty one. Not good! I hate to be mean, but it just doesn't look good!

The staying power wasn't that bad, I mean if you didn't mind these white cracked lips for the day. When smudged for a more gentle look with lip balm/gloss it improves a lot (still not recommending though!) but then it disappears from your lips pretty quickly.

Overall, I'm not impressed with this 'Marshmallow' lipstick! Perhaps other colours would be a lot better, but for now no more for me!

x

The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion
The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion
by Teen Vogue
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Teen Vogue Bible :), 13 May 2010
I simply adored this book :) Being 13 and living in the vast countryside, the opportunities of getting involved in fashion are limited and that is one reason why I enjoyed flicking through the pages so much. I hope to be a Fashion Editor and a Photographer so not only did I get so much precious information about these jobs such as; what degree do get, how to get your foot into fashion etc. but I also got to explore the other important careers which I think is the key to understand this complicated business.

To conclude, to anyone who is interested in teen vogue as a reader or who can't wait to dive into the pool of fashion I would TOTALLY recommend this book! You'll definetely regret not buying this, especially for just a cheap price for something that could guide your entire life!