Profile for Parkone > Reviews

Parkone

Black Red Reversable Halloween Cape Dracula Cloak 1980's Fancy Dress 80's Gown
Black Red Reversable Halloween Cape Dracula Cloak 1980's Fancy Dress 80's Gown

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 31 Oct. 2014
The cape is well made and looks good.

White Halloween Top Hat With Cobwebs & Spiders
White Halloween Top Hat With Cobwebs & Spiders

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks the business, 31 Oct. 2014
It looks the business, but it didn't fit very well as it has a cardboard shell. The decorations looked good but not quite as good as the picture but good enough for work fancy dress. Just shame about the fit.

Men's Fine Casual Luxuary Fleece Full TrackSuit Charcol Jogging Top Bottom Hoodie Suit

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but could be improved, 26 Oct. 2014
Going by other reviews I went for a large size, the top fitted fine, but the bottoms were a bit loose, I thought that's ok I'll just use the draw cord to tighten them up a bit. Only to discover the cord is only decorative. Decided not to exchange for medium as the top fitted well and I just DIY'd a draw cord into the bottoms myself.

Arduino Starter Kit
Arduino Starter Kit
Offered by MARKETTIAMO

4.0 out of 5 stars No manual, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Arduino Starter Kit
As almost a complete novice I think a kit described as a starter kit, really needs to contain a manual. Though to be fair the description does point out this omission. For example it took me a while to find the pin out for the 3 colour LED. I would have liked to know which, if any, book the kit was designed to accompany.

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Englishman abroad, 11 Feb. 2013
He doesn't want to be there, his Sargent doesn't understand him nor wants him there either and the commissioner can't be trusted. The makings of a good series. Also will he ever take his jacket and tie off?

Storm and Conquest: The Battle for the Indian Ocean, 1808-10
Storm and Conquest: The Battle for the Indian Ocean, 1808-10

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 11 Feb. 2013
I found it read like a novel and it was an absorbing read. At times I forgot it was about historical events.

Containment
Containment

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world?, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Containment (Kindle Edition)
For 49p it was not a bad read. Though there was a bit too much technical explanation for me and I found the ending a bit of an anticlimax and unfulfilling. I also found it a bit difficult to follow as part of the story was after the accident and part was before and it was a bit confusing, at least to me, to know whether we in the present or past.