Profile for Jodie > Reviews

Content by Jodie

Flying Without Fear 101 questions answered: 101 Fear of Flying Questions Answered
by Paul Tizzard

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2009
I have a fear of flying, obviously,and I have tried everything. I went on the course last October in Southampton and bought the book there. I have been to different places around the world from the States to NZ and it has been awful. I don't sleep, eat move in case this makes the plane crash. I'd had enough.

I thought, at the time, the course was OK and I brought the book. Didn't think it had made a difference. Went to Heathrow a couple of weeks later to go back to NZ. Bit nervous but was perfectly fine on the plane! It was AMAZING it answers the questions in a comprehensive way, doesn't patronise and was completlty honest.

It takes you through all steps i.e. what happens at the air port, sounds on the plane, take off. My partner was made up because we could have a conversation. It was my Bible and I am not exagerating. I lent it to my Auntie and she had a good flight for the first time. It is more of those things that you think "that was no good, didn't work for me" Trust me it does when you are on that plane.

If you are scared of Flying,BUY IT, you will not regret it at all.