Profile for Happymvs > Reviews

Happymvs (london)

Skechers Women's EZ Flex 2 Sweetpea Ballet Flats Black Schwarz (BLK) Size: 8 UK
Skechers Women's EZ Flex 2 Sweetpea Ballet Flats Black Schwarz (BLK) Size: 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooo comfortable, 27 Mar 2014
I have wide feet and these are a comfy fit, I would say the sizing is slightly on the generous side.

I purchased these initially for walking, I wear them for everything!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Big enough not to have to fight a 7ft tree in., 30 Dec 2013
The bag is big as some other reviews have stated but the material fold easily so it will not take up more space than it's contents. I have dismantled the tree (7ft) and packed that in, there is lot's of room for tinsel and left over gift wrap etc. There is a large pocket on the front of the bag, I haven't used it but might be useful to some.

Very happy with this purchase.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus
Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and sturdy, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus (Toy)
This abacus is well made and I would expect nothing else for Melissa and Doug product we have been extremely happy with everything purchased from this brand.

It is a traditional abacus which is what I really wanted for my four year old who has started to show an interest in adding and subtracting. It would be fair to say that she is not as excited by it as me, however I still think every child should have one.

Birki Women's MENORCA BF Fashion Sandals Pink EU 42
Birki Women's MENORCA BF Fashion Sandals Pink EU 42

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 6 Aug 2013
These shoes are perfect, bold pattern and lovely bright colours.

My old Birkis had a good four years wear and tear and it was time for new ones. I have no doubt these will last just as well. I have had positive comments each time I've had them on.

Keep Calm Ceramic Mug - Keep Calm Youre Only 80
Keep Calm Ceramic Mug - Keep Calm Youre Only 80

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Nanny smile, 4 July 2013
This mug is good quality and came boxed. Perfect little extra gift for a perfect Nanny.... Or Grandad.... Or anyone who's 80!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is gorgeous!, 26 Jun 2013
Perfect. I love it! The bag itself is good quality and you can shorten the strings for smaller children. The print is adorable, My daughters name is Maisie so takes up more space on the bag than the name in the picture, extra stars, hearts and flowers were added to balance out the name. My daughter is starting school in September and I think these special touches are definitely worth the little extra cost from a standard PE bag. Really happy with this product :-)

Accu Measure MyoTape Body Tape Measure
Accu Measure MyoTape Body Tape Measure
Offered by Chosen Vitamins (USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to get accurate measurements, 31 Jan 2013
Very simple to use. Put the tape around you, slot the clip in, press the button and that will remove any slack- then undo the clip so you can view the tape reading. When done simply press the button to recall the tape.

Lamaze My Friend Emily
Lamaze My Friend Emily

1.0 out of 5 stars I believe this product is fake from this seller, 16 Jan 2013
I have received a doll today. It came in an envelope, no bag, no despatch note or labels.

Parts are falling off it, choking hazzards! We have the same doll in the house for my daughter and it is very apparent this is not a guenuine Lamaze product.

Very dissapointed and angry that sellers trade unsafe childrens items. I have of course reported to Amazon.