Profile for Patricia Cornwall > Reviews

Content by Patricia Cornwall

Patricia Cornwall "Kazzy" (Wrexham, wales)

Silver Round White Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet 18cm
Silver Round White Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet 18cm
Price: 38.94

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely xmas gift but tricky to open, 9 Dec 2008
I have bought this for my mum as part of her xmas present. It looks fab on but the only down side is the clasp it's tricky to open when your wearing it. I have not had one like this before. But for the 23 I paid for it it's a bargain
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2008 1:23 PM GMT

Gloe - 16" Colour Change Teddy - White
Gloe - 16" Colour Change Teddy - White

4.0 out of 5 stars my twins love them, 30 Mar 2008
I bought two of these for my twin girls who were having trouble going to sleep.(They are 2) The bears are great for settling them although they do eat batteries! but like someone else said use re-chargables. I got them when they were on offer so i was very pleased with the price. But now my 7Yr old wants one so i am still waiting to see if the price comes down!

DKNY Ladies Watch with Leather and Diamante Phone Charm - NY4245
DKNY Ladies Watch with Leather and Diamante Phone Charm - NY4245

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain. Grab it while still on offer., 7 Mar 2008
I bought this as a gift, arrived very quickly nice packaging looks good. Wish now I got one for myself. Brilliant price can't beat it. The strap is easy to adjusts if it's to big.

Casio Baby-G Watch BG-2000C-7ER
Casio Baby-G Watch BG-2000C-7ER

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great was soo pleased to get this for xmas, 7 Mar 2008
I own other baby g watches, but wanted one that was a bit different i think a bit classier. Really pleased with it. Only down side for me is I struggle with adjusting things time etc. But I know that would improve if only I read the instructions properly. I've had lots of compliments on it friends wanting to know where i got it. It's slightly larger than some of the original Baby G's. So if your looking for something small then don't go for this. One last thing I have very small wrists but this watch still looks great.