Profile for Peter Death > Reviews

Content by Peter Death

Peter Death (London, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Trojan Horse
The Trojan Horse
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Different but good, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Trojan Horse (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoyed A Learning Experience. This is a great read with engaging characters. Just remember that the characters are not the author and may be expressing views that you don't agree with, that is partly the point and refreshing in a Sci-fi book.

Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Console with 10 game Mega Pack on 8GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by CSC Distribution
Price: 189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The must have game console for anyone with a partner, 6 Jun 2014
This is possible the best purchase that I have ever made in terms of video games. I can play high quality games while my wife lays next to me and watches shows about americans or downtown abby. Much better than trying to play a game on a decent phone. The number of bespoke titles is small, but you can download loads of old titles for the PSP or PS1. you can also watch any videos that you purcahsed for your PS or Xperia Phone. I am even tempted to buy a PS4 so that I can stream games too it, that is if I exahust the games directly available.

48" X 18" Hot Water Cylinder Jacket for 45 Gallon Tank - All Sizes
48" X 18" Hot Water Cylinder Jacket for 45 Gallon Tank - All Sizes
Offered by CosyHomeStore
Price: 18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 6 Jun 2014
Easy to install and has noticably reduced the heat of my airing cupboard, which I hope implies that the water is staying hotter and saving me money.

MENS LEATHER BELT - 32 to 58" Waist - 'BIG SIZES / OUTSIZED' (Medium (32 to 34" Waist))
Offered by HotShuffle
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bealter, 6 Jun 2014
This bealt is great at helping my trousers to defy gravity using only the force of friction. A scientific marvel that stops me from showing my pants at work.

Large Pink Spots Bean Bag With Beans
Large Pink Spots Bean Bag With Beans
Offered by BeanLazy
Price: 20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loves this, 6 Jun 2014
A great bean bag. My four year old loves it and it is big enough for me to sit on and read her stories.

First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK
First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 17.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and easy to install, 6 Jun 2014
This smoke alarm was easy to install and not having to provide a battery was a real plus point. Hopefully it will last 10 years

By Other Means (On Silver Wings Book 5)
By Other Means (On Silver Wings Book 5)
Price: 3.06

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent sequal, 6 Jun 2014
While not as good as the previous books in this series it is still a highly enjoyable read. I would recommend to anyone who enjoyed the previous books

Galactic Empire Wars: Destruction (The Galactic Empire Wars Book 1)
Galactic Empire Wars: Destruction (The Galactic Empire Wars Book 1)
Price: 1.85

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Sci-fi Book, 6 Jun 2014
One if the things I really love about my kindle is the ability to find books of this nature. While there is nothing earth-shattering in this book it is a highly enjoyable read and I would recommend it to anyone who likes Doug Farren or Evan Currie

Please provide a sequal.

The Buried Age (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
The Buried Age (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
by Christopher L. Bennett
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this for any Scifi fan, 20 April 2014
While I read a lot of Science fiction, I haven't read a star trek book for many years. This is a great book in its own right and is accessible to those with only a basic knowledge of star trek. While the star trek references are great, and shows that the author has really done their research, the story itself is great and truly epic. Normally books in a long running series can be too constrained by everything else in the same series. This book masterfully ads a whole new dimension to the star trek canon with enough tie ins and references to get you goggling the odd word thst sparks your memory from the TV series. A truly good piece of epic Scifi.

Scrapyard Ship (Scrapyard Ship Series Book 1)
Scrapyard Ship (Scrapyard Ship Series Book 1)
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars better than the title suggests, 12 April 2014
i bought this book based on the ratings, but i was prepared to be disapointed. luckily this was a pleasent read with some interesting characters

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4