Profile for F J Daniels > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ruff 'n' Tumble Smart 'y' Ball
Ruff 'n' Tumble Smart 'y' Ball
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like lump of lava and everyone wanted to know where ..., 29 Nov. 2015
Caused stir on beach when I arrived with these. Looks like lump of lava and everyone wanted to know where I got it. Sadly seemed to break plastic mechamism on first outing and though batteries are pretty good, seems to glow most strongly on way to walk and when at rest on hall table. still. It's been a week and we still haven't lost it...

Karo Light Corn Syrup 473 ml (Pack of 6)
Karo Light Corn Syrup 473 ml (Pack of 6)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars corn syrup, 1 May 2014
mum has a recipe for white christmas cake which involves a lot of crystalised stuff. I spend a lot of my life with how to glace fruit instructions up on the laptop and the kitchen taken over with shallow trays of fruit. This stuff is great though. Very hard to get in local shops but arrives promptly from internet orders. And we get our cake

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Unabridged 7 Audio CD Set
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Unabridged 7 Audio CD Set
by J. K. Rowling
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars harry potter, 1 May 2014
we love these books and we love Stephen Fry reading them. We do have to keep reordering them as my 88 year old mother does tend to get them a bit greasy and scratched. But we have these CDs as a constant sound track to our lives and could not now be without them

Dell Inspiron Q17R 17.3 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Pentium Dual Core B950, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
Offered by IHI

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell, 1 May 2014
I gave this to my elderly father in the hopes that it would stop him buying more keyboards. We haven't had a keyboard order for ages but I shall need to get Word added. We've always had reconditioned laptops before this and I was disappointed, though doubtless stupid to be so, that this didn't come as standard. I haven't used it myself, though he likes the large screen and CD drive. Unfortunately he ordered another reconditioned laptop yesterday because he needs a scart connection to drive his cinema arrangements...

Mums Still Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Best-Loved Recipes
Mums Still Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Best-Loved Recipes
by Hairy Bikers

3.0 out of 5 stars hairy bikers', 1 May 2014
I gave this as a gift and it has been much appreciated, but I don't really feel qualified to remark on the recipes very much.

Paloma Picasso Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Paloma Picasso Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by Warehouse Mania Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars paloma picasso, 1 May 2014
i bought this for myself after requesting it as a birthday present and getting something horrid instead. I love this smell but am finding it increasingly difficult to buy in store. It's a huge bottle and I'm hoping that by the time I need some more this will still be available...g

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars jogging pants, 1 May 2014
they are nice and are standing up well to the requirements of an elderly mother and washing. Always look presentable and fairly smart with minimal care. No ironing required.

North Square [DVD] [2000]
North Square [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Rupert Penry Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars north square, 1 May 2014
This review is from: North Square [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I'd watched this on youtube and enjoyed. sent a copy to my daughter too, but found it less enjoyable on second viewing. Perhaps it compared less well to early Silk series?

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars cuckoo's calling, 1 May 2014
excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed by all and very much in line with critical reviews. Reminds me, I should re-read. And recommend

Cristal D'arques Diamax Longchamps Crystal Champagne Flute, 17cl, Set of 6
Cristal D'arques Diamax Longchamps Crystal Champagne Flute, 17cl, Set of 6
Offered by cookplus-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars glasses, 1 May 2014
I needed rather small glasses to make my mother's wine supply last longer. these glasses are excellent. They are attractive and sturdy and we are now ordering less wine per week.

Page: 1 | 2