Profile for Miss Georgina Chequers > Reviews

Content by Miss Georgina ...

Miss Georgina Chequers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Proxima Direct® 36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp Light Gel Curing Nail Dryer with 120 second Timer + 4 x 9W Bulbs and Cuticle Pusher, Ideal for Shellac Nail Vanish
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!, 9 Jun 2014
Brilliant! Dilivered quickly, well packaged, reasonably priced, doesn't over heat (like my last one)! Easy to set up and very easy to use

200 High Quality 'Lint Free' Nail Wipes/Pads + Cuticle Pusher Trimmer Pack by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2014
I bought some gellux nail varnish and I used these as part of the gellux process! Doesn't leave any lint! I also cut them in half so they last twice as long!

Songmics Purple Crocodile pattern Aluminium Lockable Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Carry Case Nail Tech Hair Salon Jewelry JBC229
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 9 Jun 2014
Bought this for my nail varnishes and UV light! So much storage space for my varnishes etc. I'll keep adding to my collection and might buy another! Keeps it all in one place!

Salon System Gel Kit Gellux Gel Polish Kit
Salon System Gel Kit Gellux Gel Polish Kit
Offered by YOU Salons

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged! Really good products made my nails grow so much!! I don't do it professionally but instructions are provided and are easy to follow!

TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 Jun 2014
I love this product! Have used it for a couple of years now! Bought it for my new phone... I always drop my phone just saves it from being scratched! Also the no glare is amazing!

Pink fabric braided 3m extra long 2 in 1 sync and charger 8 pin lighting cables for apple iphone 5 5c 5s ipad mini ipad 4 ipod nano 7th generation ipod touch 5th gen
Offered by Crazyprofit

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 9 Jun 2014
Broke after about 4 weeks... Which I wasn't too impressed by! But it was worth it's money and worked whilsy it did!

3 METER PINK COLOURFUL EXTRA LONG 3 METRE CHARGER LEAD USB SYNC CABLE FOR IPHONE 5
Offered by EliteInnovationsuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 9 Jun 2014
Broke after 3 weeks! Which I wasn't impressed by but it was cheap and worked well up until then! Dilivered quickly too!

Sierra Tumbler 2 Layer 24 Ounce-Pansy
Sierra Tumbler 2 Layer 24 Ounce-Pansy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2014
I am the most clumsy person ever! Always spilling drinks on my desk! Problem solved with this! It is pretty and my drinks don't spill now!! I have only used it with cold drinks and haven't put it in dishwasher but it is sooo good!

Character Disney Stained Glass 1 Case iPhone 5 5S Case
Character Disney Stained Glass 1 Case iPhone 5 5S Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not what it says!, 9 Jun 2014
Ordered this phone case... took ages to arrive.... When it came I was very excited... only to be dissapointed! It was a black anime style case and was very scratched!

Sweetbird Peach Iced Tea Syrup 1 Litre
Sweetbird Peach Iced Tea Syrup 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 9 Jun 2014
Loved it! Quick dilivery, well packaged, tasted good! Would reccomend a pump to go with it :) Such a good product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4