Profile for Subbrad > Reviews

OXO Good Grips Compact Toilet Brush
OXO Good Grips Compact Toilet Brush
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Nice Product from OXO, 15 July 2015
I'm a great admirer of OXO products, I have almost everything they have produce. From behind the door hanger to Toilet Brush. This is very nice looking neat Toilet brush. Nice grip for the cleaning.

Forever Man
Forever Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift from the Master !!!, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Forever Man (Audio CD)
Mr. Clapton turns 70 and what a gift from the master himself ? Three CD categories into three part, Studio, Live and Blues. All the classic songs you admire Clapton for is all there in those CDs. Hope to see him play someday before he retires, till then I have to satisfy myself with these. ;)

InterDesign Small Forma Self Adhesive Key Rack, Brushed Stainless Steel
InterDesign Small Forma Self Adhesive Key Rack, Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Key rack Hanger !!!, 15 July 2015
Best Key rack hanger I have ever seen. No fancy design, fits on small place. Adhesive seems very strong to hold keys, no need to make hole on your wall. Highly recommended.

Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Protector Three Pack
Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Protector Three Pack
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Fit ..., 15 July 2015
Does the job. Very precise product with the good price. Protects the screen of your mobile without any problem on the touch screen. Easy to fit.

Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Thing, 15 July 2015
If you Samsung Galaxy S6 and need something to protect it, this is the Thing. Just get it without any hesitation, very sleek thin cover. You won't even notice you have your phone with the cover. Highly recommended !!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2015 4:45 PM BST

Levy's Leathers Ms12-hny 2 inch Suede Leather Strap - Honey
Levy's Leathers Ms12-hny 2 inch Suede Leather Strap - Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Levy's Fan, 18 Jan. 2015
I have become Levy's fan, I have three straps on my three guitars. Very fine leather, adjustable to your desired length.

Roland RH-5 Closed Back Stereo Headphones RH5
Roland RH-5 Closed Back Stereo Headphones RH5
Offered by Fair Deal Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price & Great Product, 18 Jan. 2015
I was using cheap Sony headphones for my guitar practicing and I happen to see this product in some webpage. The price is not pricey and it's from the Roland the leader in music business itself. Very comfortable, nice sound.

Jimmy Page By Jimmy Page
Jimmy Page By Jimmy Page
by Jimmy Page

5.0 out of 5 stars History from the History Himself, 18 Jan. 2015
Great book from great personality. I'm huge fan of Led Zeppelin and as being a guitar player myself, Jimmy has been always my guitar hero. The pictures on book explain everything without writing any fancy words. 5 decades in music business, that's a history itself. Thanks

Clarks Womens Orinoco Eave Boots Brown 3 UK
Clarks Womens Orinoco Eave Boots Brown 3 UK
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 18 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my wife as we really struggle to get size on high street shops especially with the shoes. The price was unexpectedly low and the shoes itself is quality product. I have ordered the black one as well, as I don't want to miss these boots when the price is this appealing.

Boss Psa230e Psu
Boss Psa230e Psu
Offered by Jb's Music Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic and Genuine !!!, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Boss Psa230e Psu
Authentic Roland Boss product, I bought it for my Boss Multi Effects Pedal ME-70 and works great. What is the difference between those normal 9V adapter than this I think is, it turns off automatically when you turn off your pedal. (Remove input jack).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3