Profile for Jane S > Reviews

Content by Jane S

Jane S (UK)

Double Your Business: How to Break Through the Barriers to Higher Growth, Turnover and Profit (Financial Times Series)
by Lee Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible and practical advice, 16 Sep 2013
Lee Duncan tackles the problem that faces many business owners. Setting up and running a business is one thing, but how do you break through the plateau that many of us inevitably reach? There is so much info and practical advice packed into this book, it's clear and very well written. I have already started working through the blueprints and will continue to do so. A year ago I paid a very expensive business coach for several months to try and achieve the same thing. I wish I'd save the money and started with this book instead! The book starts with a questionnaire that helps you pinpoint the barriers to growth in your business. At first it seems daunting because I seem to be able to tick every box! I need to tackle quite a lot of things. But for every barrier, Lee Duncan has a blueprint for breaking through. Not just vague suggestions but serious practical steps you can take today that will make a difference. This is the best self-help business book I have read and at the same time one of the most engaging. As I only bought it a couple of weeks ago I cannot vouch for whether I will double my business, but I feel energised and empowered enough to give it a go!