Profile for Nabil Sakati > Reviews

Content by Nabil Sakati

Nabil Sakati "Walking Holidays in Andalucia" (London, UK)

Vodafone R205 Pay as you go Mobile WiFi Unit
Vodafone R205 Pay as you go Mobile WiFi Unit

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with disappointment!, 20 Jan 2013
The delivery, as expected from Amazon, was on time or even sooner.

The product is excellent, for I have similar unit from Vodafone since 5 or 6 years ago, which has USB cable. I mainly needed the wireless option for my IPAD and mobile when I was out and about, and out of the reach of BT hotspots. Once I had to use it at home office when the BT Broadband connection was lost. It worked very well taking care of two desktops and IPAD and Mobile phone.

The product deserves 5 stars, but the 3-star rating reflects my disappointment of the inflexibility of the offer of extra 2 GB. My usage of the unit was relatively low; I had just used around 108 MB, to be let down by suddenly losing the connection when I was in terrible situation and did not know why my mobile had lost the Internet connection. I was desperate to read my e-mail, and just wondered what might had happened if I was following a map to meet someone.

The remainder of the 3 GB had just evaporated, and I had to go back home to my reliable BT Broadband connection. Then I realised that exactly 2 months had passed since I had ordered the unit.

So, please do not take the extra 2 GB offer in consideration, unless you were sure you would be using 3 GB within 2 months.

I am keeping the unit, and will top up with as much as I require.

Hot Dog Maker / Popcorn Maker / Electric Egg Boiler / Steamer - Percfect All-in-One Kitchen Gadget

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not get the corn popped, 26 Feb 2012
The main reason for ordering this product was to make popcorn. Unfortunately the result was slow fried corn, and I had very few half-popped corn kernels; Looks like there is not enough heat in the base.

The instructions sheet needs revising. For the popcorn function it mentions cover instead of container and it does not say whether the cover (called cap somewhere else) needs to be used in this function. Anyway I tried both possibilities, with and without cover, and the result was the same, just slow fried corn kernels.

SinuCleanse SinuCleanse Sqeeze Nasal Wash Kit 1 ea
SinuCleanse SinuCleanse Sqeeze Nasal Wash Kit 1 ea

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you know you can clear a blocked stuffy nose naturally?, 2 Mar 2010
I have been looking for a better way for getting my nose and sinus cleared, and at the same time, cheaper and more environmentally friendly than those chemical sprays not to mention blowing my nose until it bleeds. I wanted to clear the blocked stuffy nose, and reach a sinus relief, and free myself from sinus pain. I wanted to cure my sinusitis, allergy, and nasal congestion. I have been reading about irrigation to cure sinus problems and stuffy nose, but could not find the right tool.

Then, after searching the Web I found this amazing tool, which is designed by a specialist doctor. A small plastic bottle with specially designed top has been my daily nose and sinus clearing tool for around a month. No more blowing with a tissue and getting my nose bleeding. The bottle comes with specially prepared salty powder sachets. I used some, and now I use pure table salt. Mix in the bottle half or three quarters tea spoon of salt with lukewarm water. Seal, shake, and blow into one nostril. The water goes out of the other nostril carrying all the stuff that had been unnecessarily loitering inside the nostrils and sinus. After a couple of blows it is all clean and cleared.

The bottle comes with instructions and I use it in the morning and evening when I brush my teeth, and at any other time when I feel that I had some pollutants entered my nose.