Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Content by Jessica

Jessica

LyDia UK STOCK professional eco-friendly black wooden handle eye makeup/eyeshadow blending cosmetic makeup brush
Offered by LyDia Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 12 July 2015
For the price, this blending brush is incredible. I would recommend anyone starting out with make up to use this as a beginners brush, then move on to MAC 217 or similar for use with higher end makeup.

L'Oreal Paris Super Slim Eyeliner Intense Black
L'Oreal Paris Super Slim Eyeliner Intense Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eyeliner money can buy, 29 Dec. 2014
This eyeliner has impacted my life in the same that Chinese food has. Although this is even better in that it hasn't made me fat. Would recommend to anyone and everyone, its like the holy grail of eyeliners. :-)

New Adidas Pure Game Deodorant/body Spray & Mens Shower Gel Gift Set For Him
New Adidas Pure Game Deodorant/body Spray & Mens Shower Gel Gift Set For Him

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but.., 9 Dec. 2014
Lovely present but when arrived all the box was damaged. Shame when you're giving it away to someone else.

Black Vintage Stretch Tattoo Henna Choker Hippy Necklace ONLY
Black Vintage Stretch Tattoo Henna Choker Hippy Necklace ONLY
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, and the delivery was really quick too, 10 July 2014
I'd wear it to bed if I could! I've worn it that much that the elasticity is starting to go, but for the ridiculously cheap price I'll just get another one. Absolutely brilliant, and the delivery was really quick too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 7:54 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Feb. 2014
Practically the best thing I've ever purchased. I've had the case for around 6 months now and there is no damage at all, it still looks like new and it protects my phone really well. It's really difficult to find cases for Samsungs so when I found this I was delighted! Great product, I wouldn't hesitate to buy again :-)

Trust Me I Play Bass 10oz Mug & Bottle Opener Keyring
Trust Me I Play Bass 10oz Mug & Bottle Opener Keyring
Offered by 1StopShops

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb. 2014
I ordered it for a birthday with the expectation that it may not come on time as there was only one option for delivery, however to my delight it came two days later! Fantastic little set, really high quality and I would definitely recommend it :-)