Profile for The Driver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone, Quad Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone, Quad Handset Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Never hear from cold-callers again, 15 May 2016
Since we have installed these phones we have not had one, not even one cold-caller get through. The 200 entry memory is enough for us to program all the people we want to hear from. We haven't activated the answerphone so we can still use 1571 for people we have programmed in. Cold callers, double-glazing salespeople, surveyors, PPI bods et al don't stand a chance with their fancy-pants computer dialers because they can't press a hash-key and say their name when prompted. And even if they do...we can still reject and block them. Hahahahahaha.
We get about three or four of these cold-calls a day but they merely appear on the call log; unheard, unknown, unacknowledged, lonely sad people who WE DON'T HEAR FROM.
I wish we had installed them years ago.

Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch - Black
Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE my Pebble, 15 May 2016
Do yourselves a favour and get one of these. Read the spec' and look at the things it can do. It rises head and shoulders above normal watches and its 10-day battery life puts it above all other smart watches.
When I look at a normal watch I ask, what do you mean I can't change the face, read my texts, vet my phone calls, see my WhatsApps, count my steps, monitor my sleep, set many alarms, have a stop watch and a timer all at once. I mean, what that all about? Does a normal phone allow you to record a voice memo? Get this; you can dictate a short text and it writes it for you and you can send it. And your phone is still in your bag/pocket/hanging round your neck. Oh, I'd never do that, I can hear you say. Get one; you will!
This Pebble does all those things and probably more. Get one NOW. You won't regret it. (Compatible smart phone required)

Songmics 57L Triangle Bamboo Laundry Basket Box with Lids LCB46S
Songmics 57L Triangle Bamboo Laundry Basket Box with Lids LCB46S
Offered by Songmics

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, if a little flimsy, 15 May 2016
Excellent product though a little insubstantial. I tend to keep a towel on the lid (don't ask) and because the lid is close-fitting and not hinged occasionally the towel falls into the basket. My clumsy fault but this is what living with this product is about for me.

Tatkraft Pallas Square Bamboo Laundry Basket with Cotton Bag 60L 35X35X50 cm
Tatkraft Pallas Square Bamboo Laundry Basket with Cotton Bag 60L 35X35X50 cm
Offered by Tatkraft

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 15 May 2016
Exactly what we needed though it is a little insubstantial. My wife, however, handles these things more delicately than I do and it will last her for many years I'm sure.

DURAGADGET Pebble SmartWatch Case - Premium Quality Purple Hard EVA Shell Case with Carabiner Clip & Twin Zips for Pebble Time & Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 May 2016
This was bought for my wife who thinks it is great; does exactly what it says on the tin! She now wants another one for her other Pebble.

Fruit Of The Loom Original T 5-Pack Logo Men's T-Shirt White X-Large
Fruit Of The Loom Original T 5-Pack Logo Men's T-Shirt White X-Large
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 15 May 2016
The cost determines the four stars. Others have posted that these do not wash well and they ended up with a crop-top; well mine are washed on 40C and are shortening by a little but not to the extent of a crop top. I also bought a Jockey undershirt for many-times the price and that fits very well with no overall shrinkage. However, for the price, these Ts are excellent value. One small problem occurred when I pulled one off over my not-overlarge head, the sticking tore at the neck. It can be repaired easily but just be aware that one gets what one pays for.

The Almond Blossom Appreciation Society: From the author of Driving Over Lemons (Lemons Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read and Enjoy!, 15 May 2016
Chris Stewart continues to entertain with a fluid style. He really does seem to be living the dream.

InterDesign Linus Kitchen Drawer Organizer for Cooking Utensils, Silverware - Divided, Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Measure before you buy, 15 May 2016
A lovely item, well-made but, and it is a big but, the picture is deceiving and the product is not as big as it appears to be (those wooden spoons are not large). I saw this in a posted comment and then singularly failed to take any notice. The measurements are quite clear and any prospective purchaser should make sure they take this into consideration. Having said that, it gets four stars because it is a nice bit of kit.
Comment Comment | Permalink

KOZIOL Rio Cutlery Tray, Red
KOZIOL Rio Cutlery Tray, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 15 May 2016
Lovely bit of kit that looks OK in our 240mm wide cutlery drawer, part of a Wicks 300mm undercounted carcass.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Elifestore 500g x 0.1g LCD electronic Digital gram Jewelry Scales
Elifestore 500g x 0.1g LCD electronic Digital gram Jewelry Scales
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weight-watchers and, probably, jewellers, 15 May 2016
I'm on a diet and occasionally, when out and about, I find I need to weigh items I'm about to eat and it would be awkward carrying the kitchen scales around all the time. This little digital machine is just the ticket and I use it quite often. The only fault, and it is minor and doesn't affect the function, is the the battery casing stands a little proud of the base when the batteries are in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8